Trusted Contributor

Survivor...Anyone know who won???

We live on the West coast and was hoping someone on the East Coast knows who won. The only reason I ask is a good friend and coworkers brother is Troyzan and the suspense is killing me.....did he win??? Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor...Anyone know who won???

Yes, and she is quite unmemorable.   Glad this dull season is over.

Regular Contributor

Sara

Esteemed Contributor

Watching now. Think Brad should win, but we'll see. It's my husband's thing (reminds him of his 40 yrs in the corporate world - ha) and we enjoy watching it together. Kinda date night. Lots of discussion.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone for posting....I appreciate you taking the time.😊

Esteemed Contributor

Hope the new season has new blood. Has the show ever done this? Divide between West / Central / East  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Brad didn't deserve to win, he was condesending and didn't spend enough time knowing anyone.  He had a mean attitude, I think it was more frustration but you don't win any "friends" with an attitude like that.

Troyzan didn't deserve to win either.  There wasn't any game play so

that left Sara as the winner. 

She wasn't my favorite but there wasn't any other choice.

I agree there wasn't anything too exciting and if you calling out Zeke as exciting, so be it but I just thought it was mean more than exciting.

Too much Tai emotions and foot a fork in Debbie.  Those 2 deserve each other.

Super Contributor

So glad Sara won - she played the best game by far.  In years past, it seems like people were winning because they had a "sick mother." 

I wanted to leap thru the screen and strangle Andrea - what a bitter loser.  Michaela said it best that there were some "bitter Bettys".  Why is that women go out of their way to shoot down other women who are successful?  I didn't see this behavior in the men.

As Jeff said, the win should be based on three aspects:  outwit, outplay, outlast.  Troyzan was a coat tail rider.  Brad had the best athleticism, but was deficient in the other area.  Congrats to Sarah - who played brilliantly

Hope to never see Debbie on another Survivor - please producers no more Debbie.

Trusted Contributor

Sarah won.  She was emotionless.  I know she is a cop, but some kind of expression of joy was warranted.  I mean, she did win one million dollars.  Jeff couldn't even give her the check, her husband got it because she was busy hugging her family.  I was really hoping Cirie would win but I knew Tai had no trust in her anymore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TaylorBrown wrote:

Sarah won.  She was emotionless.  I know she is a cop, but some kind of expression of joy was warranted.  I mean, she did win one million dollars.  Jeff couldn't even give her the check, her husband got it because she was busy hugging her family.  I was really hoping Cirie would win but I knew Tai had no trust in her anymore.

@TaylorBrown, you just contradicted yourself which is fine because what you said is not true.  She was not emotionless.  When she ran to her family, especially when her mother or grandmother was crying, she was very emotional with her whole family.