Trusted Contributor

Surprising news on pre-Emmy show on E!

Giuliani Rancid was not covering the (virtual) Red Carpet...she did a brief video, revealing she, Bill and their son all have the Covid-19 virus.  They all feel fine, but remain under quarantine.  Then a little later they posted a statement from Viveca A. Fox, who was not attending for the same reason, as an abundance of caution.

Very surprised!

Honored Contributor

Re: Surprising news on pre-Emmy show on E!

Yes, quite surprising.  Well, maybe not for Giuliani.  She's so gaunt, I think a feather would knock her down.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Yes, quite surprising.  Well, maybe not for Giuliani.  She's so gaunt, I think a feather would knock her down.  Smiley Sad

—————

I mean this respectfully and I think your comment was intended to be humorous, but I don’t appreciate body shaming.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for the whole Rancic family and wish them a speedy recovery.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Makes no sense.  Just because she's thin you would expect her to have a virus.  Another shaming of body type.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it would be because she was a cancer survivor. She has to be more concerned. I hope she and her family are doing good.

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan. I'm pretty sure this was an autocorrect, but Guliana Rancid made me laugh. 😆
Honored Contributor

It seems that some people only have light symptoms and are over with it quickly.  Robert Pattinson also tested positive and after 2 weeks was out and about.  I actually would like to know more about the vaccine that has been developed.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

—————

I mean this respectfully and I think your comment was intended to be humorous, but I don’t appreciate body shaming.

Making an observation is not body shaming. 

It seems no one can express their opinion without some self appointed PC monitor taking them to task. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

—————

Making an observation is not body shaming. 

It seems no one can express their opinion without some self appointed PC monitor taking them to task. 

@occasionalrain , I disagree.  I could call someone fat too and say it's just an observation but that would also be body shaming.  Aside from that, the comment doesn't even make any sense.  Not sure what that poster "observing" GR to be gaunt has to do with her having Covid.

GR was just recently on HSN with a TS.  I wonder if she was diagnosed after that or if she had it while presenting?