Honored Contributor

Re: Super Bowl Commercials- Your Favorites ?

The Sopranos commercial.

Regular Contributor

To me, they were all pretty much POOR....  The only one I liked was the Robot dog with the EV....   This was the WORST Super Bowl ad year that I've ever seen (...and I won't even mention the half-time show...)  What ever happened to the Budweiser Clysdales?  I did notice that majority of ads were for movies and/or tv shows.  Perhaps due to Covid businesses weren't wasting their money for such ridiculous priced ads???  and if this was an example of the level that ad companies have sunk to....  so sorry

Honored Contributor

@Roni wrote:

To me, they were all pretty much POOR....  The only one I liked was the Robot dog with the EV....   This was the WORST Super Bowl ad year that I've ever seen (...and I won't even mention the half-time show...)  What ever happened to the Budweiser Clysdales?  I did notice that majority of ads were for movies and/or tv shows.  Perhaps due to Covid businesses weren't wasting their money for such ridiculous priced ads???  and if this was an example of the level that ad companies have sunk to....  so sorry

@Roni  The Sopranos commercial was for electric cars so this was one not for tv shows or movies. Of course I'm sure everyone would probably hate electric car commercials. Can't please everyone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To me, a commercial is a commercial is a commerciall and I don't like them. A few are clever, most are annoying. The words 'favorite' and 'commercial' used in the same sentence are a perfect example of an oxymoron.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It was rather a looooong commercial........

The legendary football players coming through the tv playing football all over the house & damaging same.  Oh, & the players were rather little.

Took awhile but I found the commercial......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PhfMtZce1k

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Jones

A local one for H-E-B was funny.  You might be able to search for H-E-B and rocket launch commercial. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

As a Barbie fan, it had to be the mortgage commercial.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see them all but of the ones I did see, "The Sopranos" was my favorite.  "Jersey in the house!" 👍🏼😊

https://youtu.be/2bZYqFsU72Y

Can you tell..."I'm a Jerzgirl!" 😅

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran