Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Thanks alot!

Esteemed Contributor

Just heard about this the other day.

Is this something new?

Honored Contributor

@spud188  et al......

i was seriously thinking of getting the three day tickets for my daughter and i......they were not cheap. we were going to do a long new york weekend. the three day tickets sold out in 1 minute and now they are being listed on ticket sites for MUCH higher. no way am i paying more than face value for those. some speculate that ticket buying bots bought up a large number for resale. i am going to wait until the single tickets go up on the 20th of august and maybe try for just saturday tickets. we can still do a long NY weekend. i wonder how fast these will go?

andy said the other night that there will be over 70 bravolebs there.....i believe he said all of the OC women were going to be there.

anyone else thinking of going......IF you can get a ticket?

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bravocon-2019-guests-programming-details

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Just heard about this the other day.

Is this something new?

@Daisy Sunflower 

yes, the first time they are doing this type of event. i have been wanting to go since they announced it months ago. cannot believe how fast those three day tickets went!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

How much were the tickets??  Sorta surprised they sold out so fast.  No one else I know even watches Bravo.

Would a hoot to go for sure.

Take some pics to share if you and your dd get to go.

Honored Contributor

@spud188 wrote:

How much were the tickets??  Sorta surprised they sold out so fast.  No one else I know even watches Bravo.

Would a hoot to go for sure.

Take some pics to share if you and your dd get to go.

@spud188 

the three day tickets were roughly $300 - $1500. there were three different levels of weekend tickets......different events, food/bar, meet and greets, and swag bags.

the single day tickets are running $125 - $700 (saturday or sunday only.)

Honored Contributor

Wonder if any of those tickets include a trip to the cabaret... the cabaret... the cabaret... the cabaret... the cabaret...

Smiley LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...