Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday's (Oct. 19th) episode of ""Resurrection""

It's getting somewhere finally, but I'm still on edge waiting to see if it passes my creepy limit. I thought it was heading there a couple episodes ago but so far I'm still watching.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait....!!! One of my fave shows of the season!
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, Grandma is not nice! Looks like next week will tell us a lot about Agent Bellamy. What happened to all those returned from the end of last season??

Super Contributor

I think last season's "returns" were sent off and are being held by that agency that Bellamy is communicating with. (The woman). Yes, Grandma Langston is up to no good!! I think Bellamy was on the verge of telling Maggie what had happened to him before she got the phone call.
Trusted Contributor

Just watched Sunday night's episode (Oct. 26th).....WOW! I think MamaWick might be right and this is all going to revolve around the evil grandma Langston. And then watching the previews for this coming Sunday's show.......again...WOW...we find out Bellamy has been a ""returned"" since sometime in the 1930s!! This show has me on the edge of my seat every week. But when it's all said and done..........I just don't want Jacob or Bellamy to disappear for good

Honored Contributor

Well, I watch it also. However, looking at the posting from keri, it appears the ratings of this show keep going lower and lower.

That can be a problem.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/28/2014 annabellethecat said:

Well, I watch it also. However, looking at the posting from keri, it appears the ratings of this show keep going lower and lower.

That can be a problem.

I hope they don't cancel it! They already filmed 13 episodes for this season, so at the very least, I hope they let us see all 13 of those episodes already filmed!

Super Contributor

OMG, I hope this series doesn't get canceled!! But, if it does, I sure hope they tie up the storyline for us!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't want anything to happen to Jacob or Marty either.

So the gist of it is the people from the factory died in a fire in the 30s (probably gross negligence on the factory's part). So the Langston family concocted a story that they died in a truck accident...okay, but explain to me why that would be any better than in a fire? Less liability? The workers kept coming back and so the Langston family murdered them to keep them from talking, but they are starting to come back again...Art.

Remember Grandma L went to see Art in the clinic and then he disappeared. I bet she told him he needed to let go (like she told Barbara) and he disappeared. Apparently, if the returns "let go" they stay gone??? Who told Caleb to let go (remember he disappeared while in the jail cell)?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

On 10/28/2014 MamaWick said:

I don't want anything to happen to Jacob or Marty either.

So the gist of it is the people from the factory died in a fire in the 30s (probably gross negligence on the factory's part). So the Langston family concocted a story that they died in a truck accident...okay, but explain to me why that would be any better than in a fire? Less liability? The workers kept coming back and so the Langston family murdered them to keep them from talking, but they are starting to come back again...Art.

Remember Grandma L went to see Art in the clinic and then he disappeared. I bet she told him he needed to let go (like she told Barbara) and he disappeared. Apparently, if the returns "let go" they stay gone??? Who told Caleb to let go (remember he disappeared while in the jail cell)?

My theory is that they don't have to be told to let go, but if they give up on life....then they disappear. The deputy's evil brother disappeared because he was so sick, I think he just gave up.