Trusted Contributor

Re: Sunday 9/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@ann1989 wrote:

It was Cliff who aligned himself with a showmance and Nicole eagerly followed knowing that showmances should be broken up.  It was Cliff who naively said to Michie that he always trusted a man who wore plaid shirts and boots.  Cliff was not only physically hampered from his leg injuries but getting mentally exhausted too.  Though he told Nicole to play her own game, it was too late. Nice guys finish last.  A gentle reminder, Tommy lied throughout the entire game when he concealed knowing Christy especially during the incident when Christy blew up over Holly knowing Kat outside of the house.  How was that right for them to know one another outside of the house but not Kat and Holly and yes Nicole suspected it early on.  Honestly, how could anyone not have suspected it?  

I never heard Tommy say  to anyone that he and Christy did not know each other outside the house or were friends outside the house, it never came up.  Until Christy was out.  

If you do not say anything or conceal something, why would that be a lie?  Holly did say something about Tommy and Christy being close friends but she never asked Tommy to his face about Christie.

Cliff does not deserve to win.  Even tho he is smart enuff for MENSA, he seems to know nothing at all.  If Tommy were still there, they would have been the final three (Cliff, Nicole, Tommy).  And Michie is a lowly, untrustworthy snake, a horrible BB player.  The jury will get him good.   I guess it;s Holly or Nic.

Trusted Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@Wsmom, Maybe so....it just seems to me (I don't get the feeds) that Jackson has lied a lot more than Cliff has!

Jackson lies so well, he has got to have alot of practice.  Nicole better be careful with a man like that.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Just finished watching the feeds. Cliff is crying on and on about how he will be going home on Thursday. Yet he had no issues with being final 2 with Jackson. He had no intention of being loyal to Nicole anyway. So no real loss for me.

Very different on the feeds compared to the live show. The editing is amazing on the live show. And Holly continues to hang on to Jackson and be at his beck and call. I think Jackson believes he has it wrapped up for the win because Holly won't get the votes in the final 2. Time will tell....bitter jury could change everything.

I watched that live feed too, Jackson is a real SHIISTER.  And I know that jury will be bitter.

Trusted Contributor

I am with you TUCKA!

@tucka wrote:

@ann1989 wrote:

It was Cliff who aligned himself with a showmance and Nicole eagerly followed knowing that showmances should be broken up.  It was Cliff who naively said to Michie that he always trusted a man who wore plaid shirts and boots.  Cliff was not only physically hampered from his leg injuries but getting mentally exhausted too.  Though he told Nicole to play her own game, it was too late. Nice guys finish last.  A gentle reminder, Tommy lied throughout the entire game when he concealed knowing Christy especially during the incident when Christy blew up over Holly knowing Kat outside of the house.  How was that right for them to know one another outside of the house but not Kat and Holly and yes Nicole suspected it early on.  Honestly, how could anyone not have suspected it?  

oK ,CONCEALING SOMETHING IS NOT THE SAME AS LIEING, ALSO BIG BROTHER knew the circumstances of there relationship and should not have done it,also Tommy didn't know Christy was there until they met in the house,no one ask so he didn't have to tell,what square jaw did was dirty, there is clean lies and then there are dirty lies,and I don't like dirty lies,Tucka.

I AGREE TUCKA!  Jackson lied unnecesarily to everyone.  

Regular Contributor

It's called a lie of omission.  Later it was disclosed that Tommy and Christy knew one another all the from elementary school.  Now whether or not they knew that they both were applying to be on the same show in the same season, I doubt you'd be able to wrestle that truth out of either one of them.  I know what I personally believe. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching them both.  

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

I would take Cliffy to the end - DITCH NICOLE - 

The problem is he can't do that with Nicole being the hoh. She has guaranteed safety this week. His only choice is to evict Holly or Cliff and we know he won't get rid of Holly. 

eta ~ I think if Jackson had a choice he probably would choose Cliff since at least some portion of the final competitions will be physical and Cliff would be less of a threat. If they hadn't asked Holly to throw the last hoh both Cliff and Nicole would be on the block and Jackson could evict whoever he wanted. At this point I think he dislikes them both equally as far as game goes. 

I know that but it would be it would be funny to see an old Fart get to the F2

Respected Contributor

Telling lies is part of the game. Nothing new & most take it for what it is just part of the game. If Jackson (Michie) gets to the final 2 & he most likely will he will win no matter who he is up against.