Trusted Contributor

Re: Sunday 9/10/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@Danky, my team lost yesterday, but I am still behind them 100% !   Most women do not like college football, but I have loved it for 53 years!!  But I am right there with you with the sleeping and eating!!  I have taken TWO naps today, which is very unlike me!   Thanks for remembering me during football season!

ETA: @tucka, I also heard that the Bounty Hunter would be one of the "celebrities"  --  soooo, the celebrity BB will consist of about 12 people I've never heard of, and the Bounty Hunter!  hmmmm....I hope @gardenman can make it interesting!!

Honored Contributor

I loved the look on Josh's face when Paul went from crying to smiling. "I thought I saw the devil." You did, Josh. You did. It's a pretty good show tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I loved the look on Josh's face when Paul went from crying to smiling. "I thought I saw the devil." You did, Josh. You did. It's a pretty good show tonight.

That was hysterical.  I watched it 3 times.  It was one of the better shows this season.

Trusted Contributor

last night on after dark, josh and christmas started tassleing pauls hair, he yelled stop and got up immediately and left, does paul wear a toupee? or uses the spray color cover up,something was up with his hair.Tucka.

Occasional Contributor

I so agree with that.  Cody would have gotten Paul out first week had he not been "blessed" with safety..

Respected Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@Danky, my team lost yesterday, but I am still behind them 100% !   Most women do not like college football, but I have loved it for 53 years!!  But I am right there with you with the sleeping and eating!!  I have taken TWO naps today, which is very unlike me!   Thanks for remembering me during football season!

ETA: @tucka, I also heard that the Bounty Hunter would be one of the "celebrities"  --  soooo, the celebrity BB will consist of about 12 people I've never heard of, and the Bounty Hunter!  hmmmm....I hope @gardenman can make it interesting!!

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@123SuzyQ123----I only remember things that are important to me. You have always been important to me as have GAMEY and JAVALA...I miss the chats we used to have.

Trusted Contributor

@Danky, thank you, friend!!   I haven't seen Javala on these boards in a long time.  Do you ever hear from her? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@Danky, thank you, friend!!   I haven't seen Javala on these boards in a long time.  Do you ever hear from her? 

@123SuzyQ123@----I had taken some time away from the boards not to long after Alex died and we lost the Danky thread. I didn't make an announcement just stopped posting/reading. When I returned, many months later, @javala was very hurt and a little angry but, as always, very understanding. I promised her it wouldn't happen again but it did and now I never see her here anymore. I hope she is well and happy. I hope she is surrounded by people who appreciate her for the unique, inquisitive, intelligent and kind person that she is. 

It is heartbreaking for me that she may think that I walked away from her when that was never my intent.

Well, I got that off my chest....Aren't you sorry you asked ? LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky, well we never know what might have happened to the sweet people we came to "know" on this board.  Something could have happened to her, we might not ever know.  You were a good friend to her though, so don't be too tough on yourself.

ETA:  I just looked her up on "Recent Activity" and it looks like July of 2016 was the last she posted.