Honored Contributor

Sunday 9/10/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday saw the POV play out and it was the comics comp. The house, Paul in particular, seem distressed to find that they're portrayed as villains in the comics. (Gee, I wonder why that is?) 

Paul won the comp and now holds the POV keeping him safe this week no matter what. (Pity!) Alex thinks he'll use the POV on her (she's wrong, as usual) and isn't overly stressed. Paul's more stressed trying to think of a way he can spin not using the POV on Alex and keep her jury vote.

Josh is aware of what Paul's doing and plans to have some one-on-one tme with Alex to alert her to Paul's game so she can tell the jury what he's doing. (The same jury that warned the house what Paul's doing and knows it all too well before getting voted out.)

Paul meanwhile is planning to unleash Christmas and Josh to attack Kevin before the HOH comp to throw him off his game. These personal attacks against other house guests is why they're portrayed as villains. They're unnecessary, cruel, and vindictive. What on Earth has Kevin done to any of them to deserve being shunned and then attacked as they're planning to attack him? It's not like he's a huge threat to beat them anyway. Just be nice to the guy and hope you beat him, you don't have to try and destroy him in the process.

So, we've got another meaningless stretch of days heading to the next eviction on Tuesday where Alex will be voted out. Then the remaining house guests will throw the HOH comp to Paul who will then put up two house guests as nominees and another one will bite the dust on Thursday to get us to the final three which will be Paul and whichever two of his minions he feels most capable of beating. (My money is on Josh and Kevin, but we'll see. Christmas could also make it over Josh/Kevin due to her petting of and doting on Paul.) Then the final HOH comps will begin to see which one of the minions gets the honor of being taken by Paul, or of taking Paul, to the final two. Then we can close the door on BB19 and forget it ever happened.

This has been the most suspense-free season of BB ever. There have been no flips, no change in power, no mystery over who will be evicted, just a boring, by the script season with Paul writing the script each and every week and his obedient lapdogs doing his bidding. 

Even though Paul deserves to win, I'd love to see one of his well-trained lapdogs give him the boot at the final three and take the other minion to the final two with them leaving Paul as the last juror. Josh might just do that if he gets the chance. Kevin could also, but it's unlikely he'd win that final HOH comp. Christmas seems unwilling to even consider booting Paul at this point. 

At least the end of the game is coming soon and we've got the celebrity version to look forward to this winter. I'd have preferred another BBOTT cast by the people who cast last year's version, but that's not to be.  

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Sunday 9/10/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I feel exactly the same way. Paul should win (a trained monkey would have outwitted this cast), but I would love for him to get the boot and be the last juror. 

Kevin has done nothing to deserve Paul's next orchestrated attack. It's bad enough that he's been shunned and isolated, but now they're going antagonize and verbally assault him? To what end? 

I'm tired of hearing, "It's Big Brother. It happens every year. Blah, blah, blah...". No, it doesn't. This strategy of GROUP attacks, shunning and isolation is not  something we see each year. There is nothing entertaining about watching it, it doesn't make for a fun show. 

The only consolation is that these fools will have to answer to their poor behavior in a couple weeks. We can only hope they are embarrassed and remorseful. With this crew, I doubt it.

Looking forward to celeb BB. I just hope they don't bring Frankie or Christmas back.

Valued Contributor

If anyone wants to see Christmas's true character, flashback to 9/9 @12:11 AM  Cam 4 for her conversation with Josh. Delusion at its best.

Contributor

I wish I could see their faces when they realize where they are on Joker's ranking.  I see Paul took over the bottom slot after he slapped Josh.  What a surprise when they see where Matt and Raven are.  How can they think they would be Ametica's sweetheart couple!  They are so in for a BIG surprise.  Imagine their surprise to see Cody and Jess in the top of the rankings.  Their heads will explode.  It was fitting if they were portrayed as villains.  I am glad that was done, but it will not change their ways.  Already talking about going after Kevin.

Thank you again Gardenman for making this season a bit bearable.  Your updates keep me going.

Respected Contributor

I don't think Paul could have gotten this far without 4 weeks of safety at the beginning.   

I'm still think there's a chance for him to come in third.

Respected Contributor

Is celebrity bb going to have live feeds or I wonder if it has already been filmed?

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

Is celebrity bb going to have live feeds or I wonder if it has already been filmed?

There will be live feeds over the winter.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

There will be live feeds over the winter.

As a big CBBUK fan, I can't wait for the inevitable "who the heck are these people??" reactions when the cast is announced. 

I cannot wait for this ridiculous new celebrity BB season to start ~ it'll be short and FULL of delusional people.

Of course, we've suffered through a summer of delusion, but this one will be spectacular!

As for BB19 ~ is is over yet? lol

Regular Contributor

I never thought that I would hope that the winner of BB19 would be Josh or Kevin, but that's what I'm hoping will happen (for now anyway).  I hope they get Paul out of the house ASAP so the rest of the house guests finally have to think for themselves and not be influenced by sleazy Paul.

Trusted Contributor

Joker's Board reporting  that Paul just told Alex why he is voting her out this week.  She is making some good points on her behalf, and I bet she is teed off big time.  She was a stronger player than Christmas, but she has some strange behaviors and I don't mind seeing her go.