Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 9/08/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Time for Swaggy/Bayleigh and the HOH comp. It's the BBFlix comp. They have to pick the right answer and the first to five wins HOH. Jackson wins HOH. Jackson's very happy. (For now!) Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Bayleigh's always been pretty, but her personality is not ideal. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder what the former members of gr8ful think of The Fellowship of the Zing now?

I do wish Tommy had won that last hoh. Jackson may be impossible to beat.

I love that Nicole was shown as being an intelligent thinker and strategist. Can't wait to see her win BB Comics. I would love to see Cliff and Nicole in F2 but I've always liked Tommy too. Jackson probably deserves the win comps-wise but I would like to see him go.

Honored Contributor

And we're back! Tommy visits Jackson in the HOH room. He tries to plant seeds of doubt about Cliff and Nicole. Tommy says Jackson doesn't stand a chance against Cliff. Nicole thinks the fans are saying she made a mistake getting rid of Christie. Time for another break. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

See the source image

What will I be shopping for tomorrow? Hint:They're magically delicious! 

Goodnight all! 

Honored Contributor

Time for the nominations. Jackson nominates Cliff and Tommy. Jackson intends to stick to his final four. Cliff worries that Tommy could win the veto. Tommy vows to give one million percent.  And that's it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I wonder what the former members of gr8ful think of The Fellowship of the Zing now?

I do wish Tommy had won that last hoh. Jackson may be impossible to beat.

I love that Nicole was shown as being an intelligent thinker and strategist. Can't wait to see her win BB Comics. I would love to see Cliff and Nicole in F2 but I've always liked Tommy too. Jackson probably deserves the win comps-wise but I would like to see him go.

I suspect Gr8frul are in a bit of shock that they're in the jury and Cliff and Nicole are still in the house. I know Kemi, and others are openly rooting for Nicole.

I don't think Jackson is impossible to beat. He can't win HOH this week so he has to win POV. He doesn't have two chances to stay safe, just the one. Even if Holly wins HOH, he or Holly would have to win POV to keep Jackson safe.

Nicole's played a strategic game all season, but things haven't always gone her way. Now they are.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite line of the episode:

Three new unicorns? How long have I been gone?

Smiley Very Happy