Valued Contributor

Re: Sunday 9/04/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"It wasn't his best stuff. I think Paul being in the room might have impeded his imagination a bit." - @gardenman

I think Paul has affected more than Victor's imagination. The old Victor wasn't mean or unkind, he was matter-of-fact and told people how he felt even when it wasn't welcome or easy. With Natalie the past couple of says he's become much more like Paul--kind of an a-hole. 

I get that Natalie is the enemy, the one who nominated Paul and stood by Michelle as she nominated Victor. But I hate that when she talks to him he sits there and acts all friendly and nice, but when she's gone he says things like "Get the f out of here." And worse he's taken to being the town gossip, another trait he may have picked up from Paul. He replays her comments, word by word, over and over, to each of his new best friends, and of course Paul is there as the backup jerk. If she didn't approach them they'd be wondering why she was such a wimp, not trying to find out what's going on, and they'd badmouth her for that. 

This is the way I expect some of the other players to act but I expected more from Victor. Is that the meaning by expect the unexpected? lol. If Victor has something to say about Natalie I wish he would say it to her face. He did it with Paulie and gained mad respect from people who watched it on live feeds (was it on the show too?). I wish he would do the same with Natalie and James. The way he's acting now is hard to watch. It's just not the Victor I respected from not all that long ago. 

I agree wholeheartedly.  Victor has reach a new low in my mind.  I wanted him to win but he's changed and gotten so gossipy just like Paul.  I feel for Natalie.  They twist her words and accuse her of things she didn't mean.  Victor, you have lost my respect.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sktchy wrote:

GRACIOUS - Annabellethecat has not checked in today ????

Paging Annabellethecat ... paging Annabellethecat ...

On Friday one of my neighbors, who was also a friend who shared the Holidays with my Family and Friends was found dead in her apartment.  The building management believes she had been gone for 10 days - TEN DAYS and nobody thought to knock on her door or call ... including me.  

She did have an issue with alcohol.  She had a regular afternoon routine of visiting a local restaurant/bar - we have several all within a 2 block area.  She would return in the evening - lately - drunk and she would pass out in the Lobby of our building.  There is a super comfy sofa's, chair, ottoman, fire place, 55 inch TV ... and several residents including her would sit and watch the evening news.

I will talk with the management on Wednesday ... someone suggested we floor captains who will check -in with residents.

I feel so bad about what has happened.  Her small Family lives in Florida and Connecticut and Buffalo NY.

Honored Contributor

Annabelle said yesterday that her daughter was staying with her, so she's likely distracted by her visit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

This is just a bad cast. I'm hoping the fall season will be better.
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
This is just a bad cast. I'm hoping the fall season will be better.

We'll find out pretty soon. Three weeks from Wednesday we'll meet the new cast.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

On tonight's show we're seeing Nicole and Corey first making their final four deal with James and Natalie then their deal with Paul and victor. The we see Nicole telling James and Natalie that she's voting out Michelle. Nicole is saying it's strategic and Michelle should have gone and talked to them. Corey said he's voting Michelle out to respct Nicole but he was team Michelle. Then Nicole calls him back in and he says it's best for their game to vote out Michelle.

We're seeing lots of the egg HOH comp. Nicole gets nervous that Corey goes for the Have container. This comp is taking up the whole first half of the show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I have to pay to watch the fall season?  I doubt that I'll do that since lately the seasons haven't been all that interesting.  Take today's show for example.  They're focusing way too much time on that stupid egg HOH contest.  Here's a clue, producers, it's boring.

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman - Thanks - after this weekend and thinking of Annabellthecat in bed with gold fish ... and Mama Cass ...

Honored Contributor

And finally Victor wins the HOH,. It just took half the show. James and Victor both think James is the target. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Don't know if Gman is here but how long have they been in the house? Has it been over 90 days? Just read in Joksters that Nicole had a melt down about something then Corey was comforting her, she told Corey she hasn't had a period in 90 days. I would think since she is a nurse or sexual active she would be on the pill. Maybe it's the stress being in the house but anyone know how many days they are in the house?