Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

If Cody had a brain he wouldn't be a lone wolf. If Elena had a brain she wouldn't have teamed up that bozo Mark and made an enemy of Josh.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Trinity11 wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I'm curious, does it bother people, both in the house and on the feeds that Christmas is still there and can't participate in much?  It doesn't seem fair to me, but it looks like it doesn't bother others.

I would like to see Christmas voted out.  I'm watching the Sunday show and she is calling Mark kitty boo boo and being very condescending addressing  Mark as  honey in a way that if a man did it would be harassment.  

It was edited too......very heavily edited by CBS. The argument was really ugly and Christmas attacked him. Then Josh went ballistic and started attacking him. It was a real low in this season's show.

@Trinity11----I went to you tube this morning after reading your comment about editing. How do you spell Christmas ? _ -I -T - C- H !!! What a condescending shrew.....And of course, sitting right smack in the middle of the 1/2 hr show, is an ugly beard someone put on the stool.