Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/11/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

For me, the only positive thing about Tommy winning veto is that we won't have to listen to Christie alternate between buckets of tears and lying to Jess and Nicole for the next four days. Listening to it for 24 hours was bad enough. 

Honored Contributor

The bad news is Christie will end up on the block again sometime and we'll hear it all over again. I'm holding out hope that Kat can return in a battle back and be the one to boot Christie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if I'm hoping for Kat to come back--if she goes--but if she did, I wouldn't mind seeing her give Christie the boot! I don't really want to see either person go this week. Kat is entertaining and I'd love to see Cliff win the whole thing. 

Esteemed Contributor

One thing is for sure...Sis will need therapy, Xanax, or someone to console her if Kat ends up leaving to join Jack in the jury house. She's already expressed concern wondering if he would able to call his ex. There's a lot of insecurity on her part in that relationship, and all things considered, rightly so. 

Trusted Contributor

Watching that comp was a hoot, especially knowing that Christie was going to come in 3rd.  Too bad she gets taken off.  Yes, Christie, America does hate you.  Tonight I actually liked Jackson.  He's not as stupid as he usually appears to be.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Wish tommy gets to put up another one up when he takes Christy off seems not fair he can't do it. I hope he would put up Holly.