Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/04/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We're back again. Cliff's Angels reenact their victory dance. They decide Jackson will work with them before Jack, so they'll tell the house they're voting out Jackson and vote out Jack. Jess is out for blood. Time for one final break then the noms.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh man, that was awesome! I think there should be some sort of requirement that every show has to be that good. Smiley Very Happy

We're all set for the rest of the week with Jess winning pov on Wednesday and one of the bad boys leaving the house on Thursday. After that it's a cr@p shoot so I'm going to enjoy this ride while I can. 

Honored Contributor

Time for the noms. Jessica nominates Jack and Jackson. Jess is ecstatic. She's taking her power back. Jack says it sucks. Nicole is thrilled! And that's it for the show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@sissel , thanks for that information but I honestly don't believe Jackson's mom has any control over CBS. It is interesting, though, and could be an insight into some of Jackson's behavior. He openly admits he's a mama's boy and it seems like he's been a bit spoiled? All just speculation on my part...

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Oh man, that was awesome! I think there should be some sort of requirement that every show has to be that good. Smiley Very Happy

We're all set for the rest of the week with Jess winning pov on Wednesday and one of the bad boys leaving the house on Thursday. After that it's a cr@p shoot so I'm going to enjoy this ride while I can. 

Nick is still weaseling around, so we could still see Jess use the POV tomorrow and put Tommy up in place of Jackson. That would lead to open warfare, but pretty much guarantee Jack went to the jury. (Kat suggested that as a possibility last night, planting the seed.) It's going to be an interesting week anyway. Cliff, Nicole, Holly and Kat seem solid on keeping Jackson, so even if Nick flipped it would just require Jess to break the tie. We're going to see some intense campaigning this week. Cliff, Nicole and Nick will have Tommy, Christie and Jack all but glued to them. If Jack goes, Holly might be able to reel in Analyse. Analyse has tired of Christie and if she joins Cliff's Angels, and wins the slip and slide comp, Christie could have a very large problem.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Do you think Slip and Slide is next week? It's one of my favorite comps. I hope they don't make it ridiculously easy like they did for Fessie last year. Watching Jess in that comp will be entertaining.💀
Esteemed Contributor

I think part of the problem is that Nick has been asking who Jess' target is and she doesn't want to say. I think she's afraid of the fallout that would happen if Jack somehow manages to stay. It's the same reason she wants to keep noms the same. She wants to minimize the amount of blood on her hands which doesn't really make a lot of sense. If Jack goes home, and especially if she breaks the tie, Christie and Tommy will not be happy. Nick has said he will vote the way Jess tells him to...she just needs to tell him.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Do you think Slip and Slide is next week? It's one of my favorite comps. I hope they don't make it ridiculously easy like they did for Fessie last year. Watching Jess in that comp will be entertaining.💀

If it's this week Jess won't be competing. 

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

They generally do it a week when there are no Have Nots, like this week, so everyone's somewhat equal. If it is this week, Jess as outgoing HOH, won't compete. We'll have to see. It's not a terribly long setup for the comp. They set up some 2x4's for the lane dividers, add a thinnish layer of foam, then the plastic sheeting and lots of Crisco. If the house keeps the yard through Tuesday, it could well be the slip n slide comp. There's nothing really to test and it's a quick setup and also a quick teardown. They have the HOH comp Thursday, the field trip comp Friday, then the POV Saturday, so they've got a lot of comps in a small timeframe this week. They could use the neighboring studio for the field trip comp. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!