Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/04/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Jack's alien punishment had an alien come in and try to get him to eat a bowl of stuff, then dumped it on him and doused him with a gallon of milk.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Now if that was Jackson he would just open his mouth & they could dump it in. A human garbage disposal.

Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan of Nicks,he seems creepy,and he snorts his nose ,yuk.I still think Jack is getting the shaft, yes he made comments during his early weeks of b.b. but others did too. He seems to have mellowed lately,i don't see where he treats analyse badly,she does allot  of mistreating to others, she flirts with the guys for protection,and talks nasty about the other women.I hope Jackson goes Thursday and i don't understand kat defending him.losing respect for her,maybe she likes to be mistreated.

Can anyone tell me why jackson gets to hang out in his private have not room?sure he can hide out and no one will see what he is doing,that way no one will ask him questions,out of sight,out of mind.Holly caters to him like a mother.What has happen to the rules pertaining to him.?

I am beginning to have suspicions about Nichol,why would she go on a show like b.b. if she was so insecure,and shy? Notice how she is coming out of her "shell" now,also she is starting to fix her hair and wear makeup,looking better, could she have been fooling us.thats all,food for thought.Tucka.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I'll be posting updates during the commercial breaks, but there is no way I can capture all the craziness that went on Thursday. This will be a show you'll really want to watch yourself, whether live, on All Access, or YouTube. It's going to be crazy. The leaked video we saw often had four, five or more people screaming at once. It's going to be a fun one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Guess I can't post the thread but Jackson's Mom got a lawyer and is trying to block live feeds about anything that would hurt Jackson's reputation. I read the article but seems that maybe this did happen because Jackson's feeds are nice and I will be watching when Jackson is on feeds and see how many times we get fish. Also Jackson has seem to quiet down or maybe it's just me. I do know they sign a huge iron clad contract before entering the house. 

Honored Contributor

It's showtime! We start with the typical recap. And here's the typical opening. The show starts with everyone studying the screens for the HOH comp. Kat's confused but happy to be there. Now we go back four plus hours before the live show. Jackson is trying to warn Jack they can't trust Christie and Tommy. Jack says he trusts Tommy and Christie more than Jackson. Tommy thinks Holly, Kat and Jackson are a trio. He wants Kat out. Christie feels so played. (Earlier they showed a clip of her wanting to get rid of Jack and Jackson.) Holly's not happy this is all happening on her HOH. Cliff's loving this. This is great! Time for the first break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Kat's now in the mix. Christie storms out and says she doesn't know the truth. Jackson says he can't trust Jack. Holly says "Duh!" Christie says she doesn't want Kat gone. Tommy wants Kat gone. Jack's a real jerk. Christie tries to save Kat ( at least in this edit. In the real world it was their inability to get Nicole's and Analyse's votes that supposedly flipped things.) Back to prepping for the HOH and another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. The first half of the show was pretty much all the chaos before Thursday's show. On to the HOH comp. Interesting. They used Holly as the Julie stand-in. Jackson was first out. Cliff and Analyse are next out. Tommy and Nick are out next. Christie is next out. Jack is out next. (Kat's thrilled!) Christie's annoyed. Nicole is next out. It's down to Kat and Jessica. Jessica wins HOH! Tommy's very unhappy. Jackson's unhappy also. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back again. Now we get Jess, Kat, Cliff and Nicole celebrating in the storeroom. They do their Cliff's Angels pose. Christie's ranting about Javkson as Holly rolls her eyes. Analyse says there's no six no more. Holly and Kat talk things over and complaining about Jackson talking to Jack. Kat says he's the dumbest person in the house and not a threat to her. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!