Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/04/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@KKali wrote:
It would be fun to have Jack and Jackson in a battle Back and neither of them win. 😂

So fun! It's already been awesome to see the two who said at the start of the game they would take turns winning all the comps and running the house being beaten by a woman they disregarded and one of them being sent out on her watch.

The only thing that could make the storyline better would be to have Jess in the battle back with them and having her win. Considering that she's now beaten them twice in a row it's not out of the realm of possibility. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am not a bird fan either but I love most other animals. The 200 lbs of dog cutting off my circulation at the moment is a good example. Lol I'm with Nicole.
Honored Contributor

Nick earns the negative energy focused his way because he's so shifty. He's telling everyone he's voting their way and he's telling a lie to one group, but neither group knows if it's them. Christie is so sure he's voting to keep Jack that it's scaring the other half and making them question his loyalty. I wouldn't trust him if I was in the house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
I am not a bird fan either but I love most other animals. The 200 lbs of dog cutting off my circulation at the moment is a good example. Lol I'm with Nicole.

A 200 lb dog? A Saint Bernard or Newfoundland I'm assuming. Probably not a chihuahua. Newfs are one of my favorite dogs, but I've never owned one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Nick earns the negative energy focused his way because he's so shifty. He's telling everyone he's voting their way and he's telling a lie to one group, but neither group knows if it's them. Christie is so sure he's voting to keep Jack that it's scaring the other half and making them question his loyalty. I wouldn't trust him if I was in the house.

I wouldn't trust him either but replacing Jackson with Nick is not a smart move. Too many possibilities for the others to flip back, vote out Nick, and save Jack. That would leave the Leftovers in for a world of hurt.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

I wouldn't trust him either but replacing Jackson with Nick is not a smart move. Too many possibilities for the others to flip back, vote out Nick, and save Jack. That would leave the Leftovers in for a world of hurt.

Yeah. It would come down to who do you trust more, Jackson or Nick? Put up Tommy and you'd pretty much guarantee Jack goes home, but I don't think Jess is considering that. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman 200 lbs of dog from 2 dogs who think they're lapdogs. A golden and Bernese Mt. Dog. 2 big babies.
Valued Contributor

Jack is going to catch wind of his impending demise and make up with Jackson. They will convince Jess that the the whole thing is Nick' s fault and she'll take Jackson down and put Nick up. We'll be back to square one.
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Jack is going to catch wind of his impending demise and make up with Jackson. They will convince Jess that the the whole thing is Nick' s fault and she'll take Jackson down and put Nick up. We'll be back to square one.

Jack may want to make up with Jackson, but I think that bridge has been burned. I could be wrong, but I don't see that happening. Jackson had been preparing for the break for some time and my belief is that the break is now permanent. Jackson now has Holly, Cliff, Nicole, Jess, Kat, and to some extent Nick on his side, versus Christie, Tommy and Analyse. (Once Jack's gone.) That's a pretty strong group on Jackson's side.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The whole thing ended up putting Jackson in a better place than Jack for sure. Now he's realizing that everything Jackson told him is true and he's looking at Christie in a different light. I'm pretty sure his infatuation with her over. I think he would still stay loyal as long as it benefits him but he now knows she's not trustworthy. The person he does have blind faith in is Tommy. It will be interesting to see how he reacts when he finds out about the relationship with Tommy and Christie. 

Tommy is loyal to Jack but it's not clear to me who is his true ride or die. My gut tells me he'd like for it to be Jack but he's sort of stuck with Christie. There's always got to be the fear that if she turned on him she might expose their relationship. The exposure would be bad for her game as well but if she's already going out the door she wouldn't have anything to lose other than any future relationship with him. Something tells me, though, that considering the nature of the breakup with her and Tommy's aunt she's not going to be invited to many family gatherings anyway. 

Depending on how volatile things get it could get interesting but I think they'll wait to expose themselves when the game is over.