Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 7/28/2019 Big Brother 21 Live feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The war between the Six Shooters may be starting earlier than expected. Jackson's been feeling out Jack and Holly about keeping both Sam and Nick this week and using them to take out Christie and Tommy. Kat would likely be an early casualty of this war if she's the pawn up opposite Sam.

It's a bold move by Jackson that largely depends on Christie not hearing about it before tomorrow's POV meeting. If she hears about it earlier she could make a deal to give Nick her power and have Nick use it on Jackson. Nick would have to swear on a stack of bibles about a mile high that he'd do Christie's bidding and put up Jackson, but that would keep both him and Sam in the house. Christie could then rally Kat, Tommy, Cliff, Jessica, Analyse, Nick and herself to vote out Jackson and keep Sam. Will Jack or Holly tell Christie what Jackson sugggested? We'll have to see. I doubt Holly would tell on Jackson since they're still bed buddies, but Jack has a final three with Christie and Tommy and hearing that two of your final three are about to be targeted might just motivate him to talk.

This may not be such a boring week after all. Of course, Jackson may succumb to another bout of Helen Kim-itis and decide it's too soon, but things could get interesting. We'll have to see what happens at the POV meeting. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @tucka , welcome to today's poop party, lol. I should be embarrassed to be so goofy but I'm actually enjoying being silly today. Smiley Happy

I hear you regarding Analyse. She's a pretty face and that's about it. Well, her body goes with the face. She's a really lovely girl as far as looks go but not much is happening in the brain department. I will say she's probably right that she'd be better off with someone like Nicole or Jess going rather than Sam. 

I remember that puzzle and thought she had done pretty well but when it came to misspelling Julie it was three strikes and she was out. She had Juily, Juilyee, and Juliee. Oops! 

I think she's being looked at as someone who could be taken to the end as a goat (and I don't mean Greatest of all Time!). It's between her and Jess as to who would get the least amount of votes at the end. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77 , I went to my account at CBS to see if the code I used showed up but it didn't. Sorry about that. I'm surprised you didn't see it when G'man posted it. Smiley Sad

@gardenman, I'm not going to get my hopes up too much only to have them dashed but Jackson saving Sam this week is exactly what this game needs to crack it wide open. Okay, I guess my hopes are up but I don't have much faith in Jack not ratting Jackson out to Christie. Jackson is probably going to let this fade into the wind but it would be so great if he goes through with it. Obviously Jackson doesn't know about Jack's final three (the LOL alliance) so this could be dangerous. 

Honored Contributor

Christie and Tommy have now been spray-painted hot pink from head to toe. Their only apparent unpainted area is where the goggles were while they were being painted. Christie was talking with Tommy and saying she's not going after the Nicole's and Jessica's any more. It's time to go after bigger targets. Tommy thinks it's still too soon. (He's got a serious case of Helen Kim-itis. Helen Kim in BB15 had like five opportunities to take out the big players but kept deciding it was too soon, and then she got voted out by the big players.) We'll see what happens now, but the Six Shooters are starting to paint bigger bulls-eyes on people.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@GRANNY77 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Speaking of puppies, I got billed for All Access a couple days ago and it was for $2.99--same as the first month. Thanks again G'man for saving me a few bucks these first two months of subscribing. I appreciate it.

Am I missing something?  What is the big secret for getting CBS All Access for $2.99 a mo?

There was a code I posted a while back that gave two months at half price. I don't know if it's still effective or not, but it would have been in a late June/early July post.

Well I must have missed that.  Anyway, it’s too late now but maybe if they have a winter season.  I joined right when BB started and I didn’t read it.  Rats!!

Honored Contributor

It's show time! We start out with the normal recap. Then the normal opening. And we resume with the HOH comp already in progress. (By the way, the houseguests were advised on how to fall so they wouldn't get injured. The foot things could snap an ankle if they fell the wrong way. Production was reportedly very nervous about it.) Christie says she'd be okay with anyone hut Nick winning. Jess is down with a thud. (In about three minutes.) Nicole's down next. Jackson wants to win so he can ensure he's safe since he knows Christie could be targeting him. Sam's down. Here comes the pink slime. Christie's down. Christie draws a poison ivy chip. Nick's down. Now most of those hanging on have figured out to only use one handle at a time and wrap the wire around their thigh. Now we see Jackson bullying Kat. More pink slime. And Jack's down. Tommy's down. He says he feels safe. Tommy draws the second poison ivy chip. Time for a break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Analyse, Holly, Kat, and Jerkson uh Jackson are still on the ropes. Jackson turns to Kat and tells her he's solid. Kat won't drop until after Jackson though. Jackson finally falls. Whoo hoo! Kat hops off next. Kat's playing her own game of just beating Jackson. Now Holly and Analyse are making deals back and forth. Christie says it's Jackson's world and they're just living in it. Analyse is down and Holly's the new HOH! Analyse is upset that Jackson kept cheering for Holly. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back again. (By the way, they didn't show Jackson wetting himself during the comp. Pity.) Holly's very happy she won. Now she's got to get her hands dirty. Jackson says he wants to give Holly food for thought. (In other words control her HOH.) Cliff hopes he's still safe and hands out some of the beer from when he was HOH and passing them around in the hope it keeps him safe. Sam knows he's in trouble. Analyse is venting to Christie and Tommy. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

After seeing Jackson aka Jerkson aka Icky Mickey (Michie) being nasty to Kat I was literally cheering when he fell before she did. Way to go Kat! 

As much as he's a jerk I think Analyse went waaayyy overboard with her whining that he was cheering for Holly. Sis kept saying she wanted the win so bad but someone throwing the comp isn't a real win it's a gift--a donation. Sis is like a child that throws a tantrum when they don't get what they want.

Honored Contributor

We're back again. Time for the HOH room reveal. Now she reads her letter from home and gets emotional. She talks about how much she misses her family and they never see her cry. ZNicole says it's nice to see the human side of Holly. Production is using Christie to finally expose Jackson's game and personality. (Uh, guys, you have hundreds of hours of Jackson being a controlling jerk, you could have been showing the whole time instead of protecting Jackson all season.) Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!