Trusted Contributor

Re: Sunday 7/26/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Me again in previous I mention Becky but I meant Jackie.tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Suzie you said exactly what I was trying to say, but so much better and of course i totally agree with it ,thanks tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

As far as Liz being devious I agree, and she's smart to keep that information to herself. If Vanessa's going to go after Jason for the phone booth votes (which weren't even his) imagine how irritate she would be knowing Liz voted for Jeff to stay. 

Of course I wonder just how willing she would be to overlook Liz's indiscretion for the time being since Liz and Julia are two votes in her alliance. 

She'd probably just put that information in her back pocket, as she puts it, and use it down the road as justification to get rid of Liz when they have to vote out their own.

I can hear it now..."I know Liz but I just don't feel like I can trust you. Remember when you lied about the Jeff vote? Sure it was six weeks ago but, sorry dude, it was still a lie and I just can't have that in Vanessaland."

Honored Contributor

The weird thing is, this was shaping up to be a pretty boring weekend on the feeds. As soon as Austin wasn't picked for the POV and Clay won the POV  it looked like smooth sailing until Monday when the POV ceremony would happen and Austin would find the rug pulled out from under him.

Instead, thanks to Shelli and Vanessa's paranoia and insanity, the feeds have been gold all weekend with so much going on BB will never be able to compress it all into Wednesday's show. 

As of this moment I have no idea who will be going up. Jackie and Jason seem the most likely, but anything is possible. They're getting ready for the barbecue someone won during one of the comps so chances are something will be said, or not said, there that will flip everything all over again. This is as unstable an HOH reign as you'll ever see. Vanessa is almost certainly coming out of this with a giant bullseye on her no matter what now. She had an easy target in Austin and rallied the house to get rid of him, now she's the one who's changing things up and the house will not be happy. Vanessa better pray someone on her side wins the next HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I almost feel sorry for the producers. They spent a whole show tonight setting up the backdoor of Austin, only to have it now seem much less likely. Wednesday's show should be entertaining to watch.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!