Regular Contributor

Re: Sunday 7/23/2019 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Do they turn down their mics at night?  They whisper and you can bearly hear them.  Then someone will yell and the sound is turn all the way up, so you try to turn the volumn down real fast!

Regular Contributor

I also cannot stand Raven snorting.  I wish the housemates would call her on it.

Honored Contributor

I noticed that too.  Then when I switch channels the noise blows my hair up straight!  Ha!

Trusted Contributor

Wow.  I dislike Cody and Jessica more than ever now.  I know it is just a game and they are playing a game, but there is something about both of them that ticks me off!!   And I am a person that usually likes everyone!

Anyway, Paul seems pretty confident that he is not going to be backdoored, or at least it seems.  Just like one of you mentioned, the only reason they might not backdoor him, is in knowing they don't have the votes to get him out.   Poor Josh.  He cries more than the girls do!  I do like how he "meatballed" Cody & Jess during the HOH contest though!! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Cody told Jessica to put up Ramses she should have explained to him that while he was gone Ramses got on the outs with the same side that hates them. I would vote out Ramses in a heartbeat just to tick them off by keeping Josh there. Love seeing their disgust for Josh and makes it entertaining when he needles them. Mr and Mrs Meatball is right and when she said she got her "cuddlebuddy" back, ya a euphemism for something else!