Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 7/21/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We're back one final time. Time for the nominations. Cliff nominates Jack and Jackson. He says they're threats to his game and he loves them both. Jackson's not happy and says Cliff is number one on his hit list. Christie's not happy Jack was put up. And that's it for this show. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Ugh! We've got another variable in the equation. Jackson just said he could use his POV to save Jack then put Sam up against him (Jackson) to get Sam out. Uh, no. Give the house a chance to vote out Jackson and he's likely gone. Jackson is enough of a rogue idiot to hijack Christie's power and save Jack and stay on the block himself.

Now that's what I would call Christmas in July! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"This is like a ludicrous game of telephone being played by drunk amnesiacs. I need diagrams and maps to try and keep up with everything."

@gardenman 

That's hilarious and I know exactly how you feel!

Just saw Cliff win hoh. So fun!

There have been so many alliances this year (Gr8ful, Unde9able, Six Shooters, Flaming Five, etc.) many with similar members that no one seems quite sure what anyone's told others and it's becoming a confused mess. People (Jack, Christie, Tommy and probably others) have inadvertently divulged an alliance to someone not in that alliance and even used the alliance name. Christie's gratitude circle exposed Gr8ful when someone noticed them all smiling and laughing each time someone used the word grateful. It's been a very messy game of BB this year. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Ugh! We've got another variable in the equation. Jackson just said he could use his POV to save Jack then put Sam up against him (Jackson) to get Sam out. Uh, no. Give the house a chance to vote out Jackson and he's likely gone. Jackson is enough of a rogue idiot to hijack Christie's power and save Jack and stay on the block himself.

Now that's what I would call Christmas in July! Smiley Very Happy

I actually think Jackson is both cocky and stupid enough to do that. Be the hero who saved Jack, then take his chances with the vote. Would he put up Sam, Nick or Witchabella? I don't know. As annoyed as he was with Holly, he might put her up. (That would be truly hilarious!)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

So true. My favorite was Jack exposing Gr8ful to Sam in the storage room and then trying like crazy to cover it up by changing it to "the nine" saying "My only concern has always been for the nine." Yeah, right.

Last night when Christie was giving a version of her talk with Cliff to Jack she brought up the alliance of six. Suddenly Kat popped up from one the beds and said "Uh, I think you mean the seven." Jack was like "Kat's in here" and Christie did her best to smooth it over like she had known she was there all along.

Honored Contributor

The longer you can keep an alliance a secret, the more powerful it becomes. There are no secret alliances this year. Last year Level 6 seemed able to stay hidden most of the season. (Bear in mind I had no live feeds and relied on updates, so I could be wrong about that.) For most of the season the only member of Foutte who ever thought there might be another alliance was Haleigh and everyone in Foutte laughed at her thinking that. This year pretty much everyone knows not just the name of every alliance, but exactly who was in it. It's very, very sloppy gameplay.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

No, you're not wrong. I don't recall the exact time Foutte found about Level Six but I think Julie let most of them in on it once they were evicted. Even with all the blindsides (and there were many in season 20) they still didn't catch on. It was amazing and thanks mostly to Tyler (though I could be a bit biased!).

Trusted Contributor

HELLO,GARDENMAN SOME OF US FAITHFUL B.B. WATCHERS NEED YOUR ADVICE [HELP].WE HAVE LOST C.B.S.,WHAT CAN WE DO?KEEP HEARING BOUT LIVE STREAMING IT,CAN YOU TELL US HOW TO DO THIS?I HAVE SOMEHOW WATCHED IT LIVE  A FEW TIMES ON A EAST COAST CONNECTION,CAN'T FIND IT NOW.GETTING A ANTENNA HAS BEEN SUGGESTED, [HAVE ONE ON ROOF,BUT NOT CONNECTED,OLD] AND WE LIVE OUT IN THE COUNTRY SO PROBABLY WON'T WORK

WHAT OTHER SOURCES ARE THERE?I DON'T HAVE A SMART PHONE,HAVE A ANDROID COMPUTER,CAN WE WATCH THE SHOW ON U-TUBE ??.EVEN IF ITS THE NEXT DAY THAT WOULD BE OK.

i DON'T HAVE THE LIVE FEEDS WHAT ONE DO YOU SUBSCRIBE TO,ITS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE SO THINKING OF DOING THAT,HOWEVER THAT DOESN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF THE LIVE SHOW DOES IT?

AFTER DARK IS STILL ON,WHY WOULDN'T B.B. MOVE THE LIVE SHOW TO THAT CHANNEL,SOUNDS GOOD TO ME,AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THE SHOW HAS NOW STARTED WITH CLIFF WINNING COME BACK KID AND H.O.H,CAN YOU HELP US,THANK YOU TUCKA..I AM ON THE PACIFIC COAST NEAR S.F.

Honored Contributor

I believe CBS All Access lets you watch live through their service. That's also where you get the live feeds. It's just $6.99 a month (I think) and if you enter the promo code JULYBINGE you should get the first month free. It's worth giving it a shot. I just checked mine and you can watch live. If you have a Roku, Fire Stick, Fire Cube, or other streaming device (Blu-ray player, smart TV etc.) and it lets you download the CBS All Access app, you'll be good to go.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!