Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sunday 7/14/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Regarding Kat using the veto on Jess-- I don't really see the point. I know Kat and Jess have become fairly friendly so maybe she wants to gain some goodwill in case she needs a future ally. Using it, however, pretty much destroys any future goodwill she may have had from Nicole. They all want Cliff gone so why endanger Nicole for no reason? The six-shooters want her in their alliance so why are they encouraging Kat to use the veto? 

I also don't understand why they're planning on blindsiding Nick and Bella with the vote, in fact, it seems kind of risky. Nick can't win hoh this time around but it's still possible that Bella could. If they want to let N&B know they're out of the alliance why not wait until after the hoh comp when they're sure it's safe and just put them on the block then? Just to see N&B shocked? I love a good blindside but I wouldn't be rooting for one that could have a negative consequence on my game. Not worth it imo.

I did like the idea of Christie using her power to put, (what are we calling her--Witchabella?) yes her, on the block. It would get rid of Christie's power and there would be a guaranteed positive result. Of course that would put Witchie in Camp Comeback so if I were Christie I think I'd pass on that plan.

Anyway, I think using the veto is pretty pointless. But who knows...maybe I'm missing the big picture. 

Honored Contributor

I think Kat wants to use the POV simply because she has it. I'm not sure she even knows what the POV is, but she's got, so she'll use it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I think you're on to something there, G'man. 

Trusted Contributor

These people are crazy.  I've had a hard time watching BBAD because it's so ridiculous.  I'm also NOT a fan of Camp Comeback.  Also, I don't want Cliff to leave - I really like him.

Honored Contributor

Just a quick note. Tomorrow's update will be posted a bit later as I've got an early chore. It should be up about nine-ish give or take a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Interesting. The Six Shooters are nervous that Nick and Witchabella will learn of the plan to save Nicole and put up Jack, Holly or Tommy instead of Nicole. They're concerned that Christie talks too much and word could get back to Nick and Witchabella and blow up their plan. The Six Shooters then want to target Sam, Nick and Isabella after saving Nicole and jettisoning Cliff. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!