Honored Contributor

Sunday 7/14/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

"We've got a wake-up call for Nick and Witchabella. Is there a Nick and Witchabella in the house?" Yes, it appears our dear HOH Nick and his female consort Witchabella are soon to learn that they're no longer part of the big alliance and their time in the BB house is nearly over. They've spent the last 36 hours or so making Nicole into Satan (a cute, little, nerdy, red haired version of Satan, but Satan all the same.) Why? What on Earth did Nicole do? She had the nerve, the gall, the honesty and integrity, to call Witchabella a liar. (Jeez, just because every other word that comes out of Witchabella's mouth is a lie doesn't make her a liar. Well, come to think of it, it does.)

So, with the house seemingly arrayed against her and losing out on the draw to play for the POV to save herself, and knowing she's to be backdoored, Nicole was a sad little puppy. Things looked hopeless. Then miracle of miracles (and this may truly have been a miracle) Kathryn won the POV. How you may ask? That's something we're all asking. The POV comp was a puzzle comp where they had to build a person and it was hosted by Kaitlin who you may recall couldn't assemble an easy puzzle of herself last year to literally save her life in the game. Somehow Kathryn beat the rest of the houseguests in assembling the puzzle. (Jackson says he threw the comp to her. Yeah, sure you did.)

Anyway with Kathryn now holding the POV the question became what to do with it. Christie encouraged her to use it on Jessica and the rest of those closest to Kathryn agreed. Even Nick and Witchabella have no problem with that as they want someone to come down so they can backdoor Nicole. So, Kathryn will use the POV on Jessica, Nicole will go up as the replacement and be backdoored and gone from the game. Except that's not what's going to happen.

With Cliff and Nicole on the block, Cliff will find himself heading to Camp Comeback, no longer Minority Island, for a chance to fight his way back into the game. It turns out that six of the eight Gr8ful allies want Nicole still in the game to target Nick and Witchabella. Christie, Holly and Analyse quickly united around this idea and Jack, Tommy and Jackson soon followed. Nick and Witchabella are to be kept in the dark about this plan and thankfully since Witchabella won't know of the plan she can't divulge it. She may just implode learning there was a secret she couldn't expose. "That's not fair!"

So, if things go as planned and no one does anything stupid (Nicole stop listening to Kemi giving you advice!) then on Monday Jessica will get saved by the POV and Nicole will be her replacement. Nick and Witchabella will high five one another as Nick gives a hate-filled speech putting Nicole on the block for daring to impugn Witchabella's integrity. (For a professional counselor he's absurdly blind to a blatant liar.) Then on Thursday we'll have an epic blindside (hopefully) as Cliff gets voted out and Nicole stays in the game. 

Watching Witchabella's reaction to the vote will be fun. No doubt she'll demand a recount and insist Julie's lying. Nick will realise that the whole house is now against him and Witchabella and won't be able to believe it. "What did we do wrong?" (You were a blind idiot believing Witchabella you moron.) Then Nick will desperately root for Witchabella to win HOH, which will be unlikely since everyone else in the house will be desperately trying to prevent her winning HOH. If Witchabella doesn't win HOH then the two nominees next week with be Nick and Witchabella.

So, this week could end up being kind of fun. Holly and Analyse along with Christie, Tommy, Jack and Jackson, will save Nicole from certain eviction. The girl's power block (Analyse, Holly and Christie and Tommy more or less) will gain a member in Nicole while another guy leaves. (At least for a bit.) Nick and Witchabella will go from being on top of the pyramid to being crushed under the pyramid and Nicole should be safe for a bit. If things play out as planned, Nicole won't be anyone's target for a bit, even if Witchabella wins HOH she'll likely go after her former allies who betrayed her rather than Nicole. 

And we've got someone coming back from Camp Comeback. The houseguests are expecting the wall comp this week and if that's the case then it's bad news for Cliff. He's not exactly ideally suited for clinging to a wall. Ovi, David and Kemi would stand a better chance of surviving. Whoever comes back will likely be happy to know Nick and Witchabella are the house targets, so they'll be safe for a week or so.

This could be a fun week. We just need Nicole not to do anything stupid and make herself into the target. Cliff looks like a goner. Nick and Isabella will get a big wake-up call. The girls side of the house will retain a member to use as a number when they move against the big boys (Jack and Jackson.) All in all, not a bad week. If they can keep the blindside quiet (easier since Witchaballa doesn't know about it) we could see Sam, Nick and Witchabella looking a bit lost and dazed on Thursday.

Things should stay pretty quiet today. They'll likely get the yard back and everyone will just bask in the sun for a bit and relax before the POV ceremony tomorrow. Expect Holly, Analyse and Christie to find Nicole and assure her she's safe at some point today. I'm not sure Nicole will believe them, but as long as she doesn't do anything stupid, she should be safe. She just won't believe it until after the vote on Thursday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Sunday 7/14/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I will be glad when camp comeback is over.  I like it when they are voted out and Julie interviews and bye bye forever.  That with the whactivity contests... just too much.  I think if I did not read your wrap up every morning I would not watch it anymore. When I first started watching a few years ago to me it seemed like there was more interaction between the contestants and less contests.   

Honored Contributor

I forgot we have a show tonight. On tonight's show we'll see the aftermath of Kemi's eviction. Her getting her Camp Comeback uniform. We'll see the new Whacktivity comp that Christie won and her getting her prize. Then we'll see Nick and Witchabella decide who to nominate for eviction this week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I will be glad when camp comeback is over.  I like it when they are voted out and Julie interviews and bye bye forever.  That with the whactivity contests... just too much.  I think if I did not read your wrap up every morning I would not watch it anymore. When I first started watching a few years ago to me it seemed like there was more interaction between the contestants and less contests.   

I agree. BB is constantly evolving and the evolutions aren't always good. I still liked the old food comps but they've killed them. I thought those were fun. Camp Comeback was kind of forced and complicated the gameplay while protecting stronger players who they didn't want coming back. Alison Grodner has a thing for her big dumb jocks though, so protecting them is always high on production's wish list. Jack and Jackson were very unlikely to be voted out for fear they'd win their way back in and seek vengeance, so weaker players like Ovi and Kemi were bigger targets early on.

Be forewarned, Camp Comeback may not be done after this week. There's still room in the normal schedule for at least one more returnee. Whether they bring someone else back pre-jury or post-jury is unknown, but at least one more player is likely to return later on. (Maybe more if they throw in an extra double eviction or two.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The folks at Big Brother Gossip have an interesting idea. Kat uses her POV on Jessica, as planned. Nicole goes up as the replacement, as planned. Then Christie unleashes her Diamond Power of Veto to remove Nicole and put up Witchabella. (Not as planned.) Witchabella gets voted out this week. Nick can't be HOH next week and is the house target. Christie gains new allies in Nicole and Cliff who are now both safe, by using a power she's unlikely to need anyway. (Christie's safe this week. Nick would be the target next week. After that there would be bigger targets than Christie for the last two weeks she could use her power.)

It probably won't happen, but it would be hilarious. I doubt that Christie would even consider it, but that could be quite the game-changer and remove the threat of Witchabella winning HOH next week. The feeds after the POV ceremony would be wild. Witchabella would not be happy.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Cliff's giving his Cliff notes this morning and assumes he's safe as Nicole is the target. He's wrong for now. Nicole has at least six votes to stay for now and she should hang around. Cliff is believing what Isabella told him last night about Nicole,  but believing the house liar is never a good idea. Believing Isabella is a very, very bad idea. Cliff says he'd like to work with Isabella. (Ha! Bad idea Cliff.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

By the way, Nick might just as well surrender his therapist's license/certification when he leaves the house. He's now convinced that Nicole is a sociopath as she'll look him right in the eyes as she's lying to him with no tell that she's lying. Uh, Nick? That means that either she's a sociopath, or she's telling you the truth. In this case it's the latter. Isabella is lying about just about everything (I'm beginning to wonder if her name really is Isabella) and your alliance was targeting you before you won HOH and if you or Isabella hadn't won HOH, you'd be on the block now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

That would be funny if Christie used her diamond power on Bella but I don't want to waste it on her but at least get Bella out fast. Hope Tommy or Christie tells Nicole the plan so Nicole can settle down. Why does Nicole keep wanting to talk to Nick? It's done, all the talking turns into more stress on Nicole. I think Nicole has been threw enough by now. Seems Christie & Tommy are running this house. Jack & Jackson will do anything Christie says. Wish someone would play their own game. Maybe we will see that when camp comeback is over. Wonder if production told Christie you need to save Nicole because Nicole is a fan favorite and they need to keep her. Jack will stay even tho the fans hate him because they need viewers. I hope F2 isn't Christie & Tommy that would be a waste of season. 

Honored Contributor

Christie is this year's Paul. She's got the house dancing to her beat and ignoring what's best for them, but others in the house see it also, so she could get in trouble before too long. I kind of think Tommy and Christie will turn on one another at some point. The breakup between Tommy's Aunt and Christie was reportedly pretty ugly, so their ties probably aren't all that strong. One will likely take a shot at the other (maybe indirectly through an ally) and the other one will be gone. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning G'man and all our faithful BB fans! I've been mainly staying on top of things through the updates here and on rhap. When I do tune in to the feeds I end up seeing the most incredible things.

One night, I think it was Friday, I checked in and Nicole had become public enemy #1 and a lynch mob had formed in the hoh room dreaming up ways to take her out. I kid you not...there were actually screams of delight, high fives, and pats on the back that this evil woman's diabolical plan had been uncovered and, had there not been rules in place, she likely would have undergone waterboarding torture in the backyard pool in an effort to get her to spill the beans of her master plan. Seriously, I just couldn't watch so I tuned into something lighter and watched Stranger Things on Netflix. 

Saturday I decided to try again and, low and behold, Nicole had now become someone that the Six Shooters wants to become their seventh member! If I hadn't been reading the updates I would have thought it was all a joke. 

I hear the frustration in your tone, G'man, when talking about Isabella and all your nicknames for her are so on point. 

There's not much I can really add to the updates but I will mention a funny thing I heard from Tommy when he was talking with Nicole yesterday. Nicole was crying and saying she was less worried about the game and more worried about how America was perceiving her as a person. After all, if everyone in the house hates her, how would America feel?

No joke, Tommy says to her (paraphrased)

Don't worry Nicole, we'll set them straight and explain that you're really not a bad person. 

I literally could not believe my ears. Tommy thinks America sees him and his cohorts as the good guys and Nicole is the villain! Oh Tommy...you have a major wake up call waiting for you outside the house. Even though Tommy is one of the lesser evils (imo) in his alliance, his popularity has taken a deep dive since the beginning of the season while Nicole has been the #1 fan favorite for quite some time.

One last thing - @sissel , who posted this:

"Wonder if production told Christie you need to save Nicole because Nicole is a fan favorite and they need to keep her."

I wonder about that too. Smiley Happy