Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 7/05/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

Shelli is now confirming to Liz/Julia that Meg will go up in place of John tomorrow at the POV ceremony. Liz/Julia was/were apparently the last person (people?) in the house to hear that officially. Shelli seems rock solid behind putting up Meg now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

So if it's Meg the 7th call won't matter. Is there anyone who would vote to evict Meg?

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

So if it's Meg the 7th call won't matter. Is there anyone who would vote to evict Meg?

I don't think so. It would likely be a unanimous vote unless Audrey decided to toss in a dissenting vote again. I'm pretty sure Da'Vonne would be leaving no matter who gets the call. If Da'Vonne got the call and could convince others that an extra power came with it besides nullifying the three votes, she might be able to evict Meg, but even then it would be unlikley.

There should be twelve votes this week and even losing three making it nine votes that count, Da'Vonne would need five to stay. I don't see where she'd get five votes against Meg. Audrey's crazy enough to do anything, Austin's not far behind, but then who? Jason? Steve? Who else? Getting five votes to evict Meg would be a challenge. Of course the DR will try to stir up talk about it all day Monday and Tuesday to create tape for Wednesday and Thursday, but I don't see it happening. Expect lots of chatter about how popular Meg is and how hard she'd be to beat over Da'Vonne, but that will be largely DR inspired and not real. Da'Vonne is most likely gone this week, twist or no twist.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Drat.  At leats Da has a personality, albeit a volatile one.

Heads-up East Coast:  60 Minutes started five minutes late.

Honored Contributor

And some good news. The US women are up 3-0 on Japan just 14 minutes into the match, so this game is pretty much over. Oops! Make that 4-0!!!!! That may have been the longest goal I've ever seen scored in a soccer match. You don't often see a goal scored from midfield. I'll probably be able to watch Big Brother live after all. Barring an unprecedented meltdown, this game is over.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Wonder what kathy griffin will do on the first 6 calls?
Valued Contributor

I'd rather see Audrey go, but Da blew it by losing her cool with Clay. I also think that BB will work to keep Audrey around like they did with Frankie last year. She's poison, but she's interesting poison.
Honored Contributor

Last time I checked the US women were now 4-0.  Just so you guys don't have to look.

Honored Contributor

The score is 5-2 now, but the US women should win pretty easily.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Embedded image permalink

I still think there could be another set of twins.   To me the one just doesn't use as much hair gel.