Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 6/30/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And we're back again. Ovi's power is Nightmare power. It gives him the ability to wake everyone up and the HOH must name two new nominees. Wow! Could be very bad for Jack and Nick. Christie could have a big problem coming up. Ovi tries to make a big alliance with most of the Gr8ful alliance without knowing they're part of the eight. (We'll probably see them waking everyone up tonight. Unless it's already too late for Ovi to use it, since he was the renom?) Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the nominations. Christie nominates Cliff and Kathryn. The people at Jokers think Ovi's power is dead since he's a renom. We'll have to see. It's kind of tough to nominate two new people after the POV. They'd have no chance to win veto.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It will be interesting to see what happens. It does make sense that it would be problematic without having another veto competition. It sure would be fun to see though. Christie wouldn't have to fake being blindsided!

I feel like we got more insight into the real reason Ovi became the target. I think it had a lot less to do with his hands and a whole lot to do with him figuring out the budding alliance.

Honored Contributor

I think the power might still be usable since it just says "after the nomination ceremony." It doesn't say immediately after the nomination ceremony. We'll find out tomorrow morning. The houseguests have been going to bed between 5 AM and 7 AM ET so they have to be in bed before BB can wake them up. I would guesstimate that the wakeup would come around 9 AM ET and give everyone a nightmare. Especially Christie. Cliff would be safe, Kathryn would be safe, Ovi would be safe. Would she be brave enough to put up Jack and or Nick? Now I've got to watch them sleep all morning tomorrow in case something happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

BB production can be really cruel sometimes. Ovi wasn't going to be the replacement nominee until the DR "suggested" it might look bad if the two black houseguests went out one and two. (Bear in mind they kind of evicted David, not the house.) Then they give Ovi this power, but kind of convince Christie to nominate him so he might not be able to use it. Seriously guys? We'll have to see if they let Ovi use it, but he looks pretty heartbroken right now. Of course, he might be trying to see if he can rally the votes to stay and save the power for another week. There's always lots of fine print on the "prizes" that we never see, detailing exactly when and how they can be used, but it seems like he'll be unable to use it. We'll know for sure tomorrow.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, production has a twisted sense of humor it seems. 

Good show tonight. I felt sorry for those who had to sniff yucky stuff. Smiley Sad

Looking forward to tomorrow! Good night (it's 6:30 here, lol). Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's almost ten here and my cats will be getting me up at five, so I'm done for the night, but I should see if anything happens tomorrow morning. If they let Ovi use the power, it will pretty much have to be tomorrow. With the live eviction on Wednesday, and it being the first live show with this cast, they'll spend most of Wednesday in rehearsal. I would assume they would want a day or so to edit whatever happens. The Tuesday show would typically conclude with the POV ceremony and the replacement nominee. They might be able to wait until Tuesday morning to do it, and air it Wednesday, but that would be pressing things a bit. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!