Valued Contributor

Re: Sunday 6/30/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The problem is that Jack and Jackson keep the girls around them to gather information on others.  At this point I’m not sure who is loyal to whom so Christie might get caught in a lie. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not even sure why she's lying so much. It seems so unnecessary. She told Ovi that he's a pawn which is supposed to mean what? That she wants Kat to go home? Then she tells Kat not to worry because no one will vote her out over Ovi. Kat asked to talk to Ovi later so it it would be interesting to see them compare notes. 

And that's just the lies to the nominees. I'm going to have to pay closer attention to see if she has a one story for the girls and a different one for the guys but I feel like she's just making it up as she goes. And again...seems unnecessary.

Earlier today Sam went up to her room and seemed concerned that they were going too hard. It was when Christie was going on and on about how fake Jack is, it's not the Jack show, I see through Jack, etc. and Jack was outside badmouthing Christie.

Sam seemed nervous that he might end up on the wrong side of Jack and Jackson and was encouraging her to tone it down. I think he's trying to keep things from imploding. 

Honored Contributor

I saw Analyse, Holly and Christie holding a strategy talk on the first night/morning on the feeds and all three were contributing good points and comparing notes. They're a pretty smart trio. Christie's playing the hardest. Holly's playing a broader social game interacting with everyone. Analyse has more been tasked with keeping the guys under observation and in her sight. They're a pretty powerful trio. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

One more quick note. Kemi, Nicole and Jessica did a happy dance in the storeroom after the POV ceremony that was cute to watch. Kemi really wants to win HOH this week to put up Jack. Wednesday's show should be pretty good. I wonder if they'll do a live endurance comp? They often do one fairly early for the live feed watchers and they think they'll be locked in all day tomorrow which will be three days construction time. That's way more than it takes for "normal" comps.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Okay, no worries, I'm not coming for your girl. If you say Sis is a brilliant strategist and genius gamer--bb21 today, tomorrow the world!-- I'll take your word for it. 

Haha! Just having some fun with you G'man! Somebody has to tease you for being partial to the pretty girl (aka Lauren look-alike). Seriously, though, I like her too so I hope she makes some great moves and takes down some of the man-beasts. I have confidence in her!

There was some more cute bonding moments last night with Bella, Nichole and Kemi. Bella was encouraging Nicole to wear some more provocative clothing and Kemi was in the background saying "She can't do that, she's a teacher!" Bella put a strapless minidress on her and then gave it to her! She made a deal that if Nicole wins BB21 she has to wear it on finale night. The best part of it was seeing Nicole and Kemi come out of their shell a bit. A little later Jess got in on some of the fun. I think if these girls would band together they could do some serious damage. In a good way!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think the girls are pretty solid this year, but in two co-existing packs. You've got the Kemi, Nicole, Jessica and Isabella pack. Then the Christie, Analyse, Holly and Kathryn pack. With David already gone and Ovi on the way out, the girls have the power to vote out whoever they want. Isabella is kind of the wildcard who could intentionally implode things. I haven't watched her enough to know her game just yet. I know she's close to Nick which could be a problem for the girls. The two packs interact quite frequently, so there's potential for a solid all girls alliance to dominate. There aren't a lot of showmances to derail things just yet.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It's showtime! We start out with the usual recap. The show starts right after Christie winning HOH and Ovi trying to sweet talk her. (He's really bad at it.) Isabella rats out Kathryn and Kemi talking about Jack and Jackson. Christie wants to put up someone easy to get out like Christie. Time for the first break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back as Jack tries to expand his alliance from six to eight by bringing in Tommy and Analyse. (They bring in two more eventually.) And they name it Gr8ful. Now they approach Cliff to be the pawn. Christie turns on her fake tears for Cliff. Now she's meeting with Kathryn and telling her Cliff's her target and Kathryn's just a pawn. Christie tells Kathryn not to freak out. (Ha!)

Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Jack's giving his kill order and talking about their eight person alliance while Ovi is listening. Ovi tells Analyse about there being an eight person alliance. Analyse then informs Christie, Jack and Jackson about what Ovi told her. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Back again. Time for the Whacktivity comp. The options are Chaos, Panic and Nightmare. Five play each week. Kathryn, Isabella, Cliff, Ovi, and Nicole go first. They have to identify the correct smell in three trash cans. This is not a fun comp. I'm just glad there's no smellavision. Nobody got them right, so on to round two. Kathryn felt high from the scents. Nobody got them right, so on to round three. Ovi won the comp! Surprise! Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!