Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 6/28/2015:Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

A couple of pieces of news. First, BB will be delayed about 5 minutes on the East Coast tonight due to the golf running late.

Second, and arguably the best news, is that BB Viewer is now available for season 17. For those who subscribe to the live feeds, BB Viewer is a neat little piece of stand-alone software that lets you watch the feeds outside of your web browser and stresses your computer a lot less. The interface this year is a bit mind-numbing and confusing, but I managed to wrestle my way through it. If you download it (and it's available at Jokers Updates) then after installing it you'll click on the "Tools" tab, then "Log in" and log in using your CBS log in. Then you'll go to the "File" tab and click on "Videos." Then you'll click on provider "CBS All Access" then click on "Live Feeds" then click on "Season 17." Then you click on the "Close" button and the BB 17 live feed window should appear.

I've got it up on my computer now and it's working very well. (I'm not sure there isn't some sort of bug as Audrey keeps turning up on every feed, but she was doing that on the browser too, so maybe it's just Audrey.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

The show was as expected.  Kinda funny to watch Jace knowing he's most likely out of there.  Not sure what it is but I don't care for Becky.  Wednesday will be good watching Jace get put up.

Respected Contributor

I think that shelli is silly going after that guy
Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

That seems to be the extent of her gameplay right now. I never see her doing anything other than flirting with Clay.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

That seems to be the extent of her gameplay right now. I never see her doing anything other than flirting with Clay.

he doesn't seem interested in her at all.   he told her her feet were ugly.   I think she told one of those other girls age doesn't matter (which I can agree with that)  but also she thinks he has a good chance of winning.  and that his mother raised a good son and I'm sure his mother was thrilled with that

also I like jackie but not jeff.   I haven't decided whether or not to to keep the cbs app after the free week. cbs shows a zillion commercials for bed Binge eating disorder during every show