Honored Contributor

Sunday 6/28/2015:Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

There's not a lot ot spoil. John (the rockstar dentist) turned 28 and they had a celebration for him. Lots of alliances in a confusing and mind-numbing variety exist. Audrey (transgender) is continuing to stir up all kinds of chaos and will likely find herself heading out pretty soon. Jace (surfer dude) streaked through the house naked. (Jace is going to have a very bad day today however.) Shelli (interior designer) and Clay (football player) are having a flirtmance. Audrey now wants to break up the "couples" in Jeff/Jackie (TAR players) and Shelli/Clay. Liz/Julia (twins)  is/are branching out a bit and trying to get close to others besides Austin and Jace. (One would almost suspect the people behind the scenes might be advising them to widen their circle of friends since they know Jace and Austin (and therefore Liz/Julia) are big targets.)

Things should start to heat up a bit today. The POV ceremony will save Steve and then James will surprise Austin by putting up Jace. Austin thinks he and Jace are in an alliance with James, so this will liven things up a bit. James will have to explain why he put up Jace and for the first time all year battle lines will be drawn. Austin and Jace will try to rally votes. Things don't look good for Jace right now though.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show we'll see Da'Vonne (black woman) and Vanessa (poker player) use their Fast Forwards (from Phil Keoghan's takeover) to save Liz and Austin from being nominated. Then the nominations will go down. Then we'll have the Battle of the Block. This will be the end of the stuff we haven't seen on the feeds and the end of any real surprises. We should see the first few Liz/Julia switches too. As far as we can tell, no one in the house suspects them yet, but ardent feed watchers can confidently pick which one is which.

This should be a pretty good evening of feed watching after the POV ceremony. Austin, Jace and Liz/Julia don't know what's about to happen and they're in for a bit of a surprise.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Sunday 6/28/2015:Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

Really upset over the fact that the High Rollers namely Audrey is now going after Vanessa. Vanessa came to Clay yesterday to ask him to if he would be in an alliance with her. He talked in circles and never gave her a straight answer (something he does often). Vanessa feels she is on the outside and is beginning to worry. I think she waited too long before she joined in an alliance and now has a bad reputation. She in my opinion is a straight up loyal girl and would be an asset to anyone. Of course Audrey is behind all this. I feel she is playing Amanda's game but Jason is beginning to figure out what's she doing.
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure how much influence Audrey has over the house right now. She really does seem to be playing Amanda's game but she doesn't have an Andy reporting everything back to her and spreading whatever message she wants spread. This forces her to be more hands on and obvious and pretty much everyone knows what she's doing.

Vanessa made the big mistake of wanting to leave earlier. It makes it too easy for an HOH to say, 'You don't want to be here, so I nominated you.' 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Yes, Vanessa made the mistake of wanting to leave and is frantically trying to make up for it. I think she has the best read on this game and hopefully will go far. Anyway, she is my pick to win. I just hope it's not too late to recover.
Honored Contributor

And we've now got fish as the POV ceremony plays out. This could take a while since it's their first POV ceremony. Later in the year they churn them out quickly, but early in the season getting everyone in the right place at the right time is nearly impossible.

The outcome of the POV ceremony should be Steve saving himself and Jace going up in his place. Expect to see the camera on Austin's face when this is shown on Wednesday's show. Unless someone's tipped him off, he thinks Jace is safe. (Vanessa may have tipped him off this morning, but I'm not sure about that.)

In a couple of hours the POV ceremnony should end and we'll see where things stand.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The POV ceremony is done and Steve is now off the block and Jace is the replacement. He seems to be taking it well and all is fairly calm for now. It was a pretty fast POV ceremony for the first time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It would be very interesting to pop open Audrey's head to see what the heck is going on in there. She's either a super genius playing a game that us mere mortals can't comprehend, or she's a brain-dead moron. I'm leaning towards the brain-dead moron myself, but that's just me.

She called Vanessa and Austin into a room to question them about an all girls alliance and both insist they never said anything about it, but Audrey keeps insisting word got back to her that they'd talked about it and said it came from her. (Or one of the many voices echoing around in that head of hers. I'm thinking right about now every transgender person is America is praying she gets the boot soon. She's certainly not helping them.) Audrey's going to confront the person who told her that it came from Vanessa/Austin and see what they say. (I'm guessing this will be in one of the many mirrors in the house as to the best of my knowledge no one has said anything to Audrey but Audrey about an all-girls alliance.) They keep asking Audrey, "Who told you this?" and she deflects by saying she'll confront them herself and see what they say. Okay, then. Good luck with that.

Speaking of alliances, suffice to say everybody is in multiple alliances with everybody else at this point and time. Even those who try to keep charts of the alliances have largely thrown up their hands in despair and given up on the situation. It's just a huge confused mess right now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I am not enjoying this year much,don't care for most of the house guest. I hope Audrey goes soon she is all over the place, and talks bad about everyone,not a nice person.Why don't they confront her? Is it because they are afraid they will be called prejudice?she is there playing the game,and she should be treated like anyone else.Are there more contestants than before? Cause I am having a problem warming up to anyone,and I don't see some of them.also it seems like some of them are acting[if you can call it that],Next why is after dark on only 2 hours this year,what happen to the 3 hours like in the past?

Hope the show gets better cause right now its not doing it for me,yes this group is a bunch of odd balls.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

It is hard to find anyone to love in this cast so far. I'm liking Meg more and more. Jeff and Jackie have potential, but I honestly haven't seen much of Jackie yet. I haven't seen a lot of John just yet. It's kind of sad that the people I see the least are the ones I like the most.

Audrey could (likely will) go soon. She seems determined to call a house meeting and those never turn out well. I can't see how her game survives long.

If I had to pick a favorite now, it would probably be Meg.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Yes ,Meg so far is the only one I can deal with right now,although she laughs alot about nothing and that can get old real quick. yes I like jackie and Jeff but again we don't see much of them either,they need to focus on others and get off audrey, she is almost in every scene,I am sure she is looking for a live camera and wants her so many minutes of fame.Jason gets to be to much with his no it all about previous big brother,and Steve the nerd is he for real? or is he acting on purpose,they all seem phony to some point.Tucka.