Honored Contributor

Sunday 11/13/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

A painfully long and boring Saturday finally came to a close. The house guests have entered the doldrums stage of Big Brother now. There's nothing all that new and exciting happening. They've all told their stories and heard the stories of others by now. This is the stage where they just want to lie around and sleep as there isn't much else to do.

Production tried to motivate activity yesterday morning (afternoon on the East Coast) by calling everyone to the living room. The sleepy house guests staggered down and plopped on the sofas for a few minutes only to have nothing happen and then most headed right back to bed. Morgan and Shelby went out to tan and Justin went out to keep them company, but they were soon sent back inside for a camera replacement and back to bed they went.

The new final four of Shelby, Morgan, Justin and Kryssie is still moving forward. they're more or less dragging Kryssie with them as she's still close to Jason, but she hasn't totally ratted things out to Jason, so she's protecting Justin a bit. Kryssie is still convinced she wants Jason and Justin with her in the final three for some reason. 

Justin let some of the information about the new final four alliance slip to Jason, but assured him that Danielle was the target and he was safe as long as Danielle didn't win POV. Jason was a bit annoyed that Kryssie hadn't told him any of that, but damage control was soon done by Justin and Kryssie. Danielle largely slept the day away and had no real clue how much danger she was in.

When Danielle finally awoke she went to Shelby to try and firm up the deal Jason and Danielle had offered Shelby by offering Shelby the stuffed toy her son had sent her as collateral for keeping the deal. Shelby refused and said she was still thinking things over. Danielle went back to bed. 

Finally it was time for the Safety Ceremony. In the first part of the Safety Ceremony Shelby would have to make two people safe. The house assumed one of them would be Morgan. The house was wrong. Shelby made Justin and Kryssie safe which made it pretty obvious which deal she'd accepted. Jason, Justin and Kryssie all knew by now that this would happen so they weren't surprised. Danielle took the news hard and retreated to her bed where she talked of punching Shelby in the eye and other assorted threats. 

Tonight part two of the Safety Ceremony will take place and Morgan will be made safe leaving Jason and Danielle as the nominees for eviction this week. Danielle is the target, but should she win POV, it'll likely be goodbye to Jason. Justin seems to have swung pretty solidly to the Shelby/Morgan side while Kryssie is still trying to keep ties with Jason. 

Monday we'll find out who the America's Nominee is (probably Kryssie, but who knows) and then the POV comp will take place. The POV comp will essentially be a five on one comp with everyone wanting Danielle out. We could see Morgan or Justin as America's Nominee as there are voting factions out there trying to get the votes for each of them, but the momentum seems to be on the side of Kryssie. If Danielle remains on the block this week, she's a goner. If she comes down a lot will depend on who's the America's Nominee and who the replacement is. Jason would seem to be the second most in danger, but he's still got devoted followers in Kryssie, Danielle and his online supporters who would likely vote to keep him. The POV comp tomorrow will tell us a lot about how the rest of this week will play out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/13/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'm not sure I'd agree that the new final four is moving forward as much as I'd like it to be. Justin is only on board if, and only if, Dani is on the block. Justin has care package envy and will do whatever it takes (which means evicting Dani) to get it. Kryssie is not really on board at all, and if the choice is between Morgan and Dani, she will be working behind the scenes to persuade Justin to keep the misfits together. 

There was an interesting conversation yesterday where Justin was standing up nicely to Kryssie saying  she needs to realize the people in their alliance are not her friends, that this is a game, and they would stab her in the back in a second to win. He went so far as to say Jason is obsessed with money and will do anything he has to in order to win (he's right). 

Justin admitted he hasn't ever really trusted Danielle which could be true, but the reality is Dani is the barrier that stands between Justin and the care package. Kryssie countered saying that given the chance "the golden girls" would not take him to final three and he agreed. By the end of the conversation Justin decided that given the choice between Morgan and Jason, he would save Jason and vote Morgan out. Kryssie convinced him it made more sense to go with someone they'd been working with all along. What actually makes sense is going with someone you know you can beat in the end. The question is, will Justin realize he can't win against Jason?

The worst scenario for the girls would be to have Morgan as America's nominee and Danielle winning the veto. That would leave some combination of Jason and Kryssie or Jason and Justin on the block. We really need for Kryssie to go up as America's nom though somehow it never seems to happen. The annoying thing about it happening this week is that it will only push her more solidly to her alliance with Jason and the two are practically joined at the hip as it is. 

Oh, I almost forgot, one of the best parts of the Justin/Kryssie convo was when Kryssie told Justin he had the potential to win America's favorite player, but had no chance of winning 1st place, since he's basically done nothing so far in the way of gameplay. That really begs the question, where does Kryssie see herself if she happens to be dragged to F3? 

Valued Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/13/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I just checked out Taran's poll .... and Morgan & Kryssie are almost tied as possible ANs. 

I'm voting Kryssie. Just like last week (and probably the week before), but I don't have much hope. Those LNJ fans are obnoxious & strong. 

I was hoping that the Danielle fans would turn on Kryssie since she's been throwing her under the bus (even has a highlight named that on the site).... but who knows? 

Esteemed Contributor

Well, that's unfortunate. I've found over the weeks that Taran's polls are the most accurate. The problem is I can never see the results until it's over and he posts the results since I don't post on Twitter. If I try to vote or see the results it tries to get me to sign up but I don't want to. 

It's so strange that someone as unlikable as Kryssie has been able to avoid being America's nom. People hate her disgusting behavior, have no respect for her game, and bloggers refer to the term "Kryssie fan" as an oxymoron. The idea that she's still there is uncanny.

*I hope I used uncanny correctly, I just really wanted to say it.  I guess I like the sound of it. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

I'll do my part. I'll be staying up until eleven tonight to get twenty extra votes in for Kryssie. I'll give her another twenty votes tomorrow morning. God willing we'll finally get her nominated.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I'm voting Krissy up for eviction if Dani doesn't win veto then I will vote to evict Dani. Justin can hardly be in the same room with her. Jason (all day) has been snippy with Dani. saying you don't clean your dishes (he did it) you think you know it all, and calls her a princess. Krissy thinks American loves her because she is real & not fake like some HG's. I think she told Justin that yesterday. Krissy feels America is keeping her safe. I hope Dani out this week & Krissy next week then Justin after that but this game with CP changes so fast. Congrats Whitney on your engagement. Winston proposed to her when she got off the plane from BBOTT. Beautiful ring!

Esteemed Contributor

That's the spirit BB fans! I'll do my part as well. Of course my part means voting between 8 and 9 (you east coast fans have been amazing) but I'll be voting too. We may not succeed, but even if we don't we'll know we did our best. And hopefully, we can get it done. 

It's kind of weird that on the very night Morgan predicted Whitney's fate it came true, but I'm glad her story has a nice ending. All in all she seemed like a nice girl and I was happy when Alex hugged her and said "No hard feelings." It was so much nicer than the way Shane went out.

Honored Contributor

And we've finally got grilling! The two most unlikely grillers are using it (Morgan and Shelby) but at last someone is finally using the grill. The girls made up shish kebobs and are happily grilling them with Justin's supervision.

They're taking advantage of this to be sure Justin's still on board with getting out Danielle.

And I've just cast my first twenty votes for Kryssie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I did too...and it felt really goodCat Tongue

Justin helped the girls with their skewers and burned his hands a little but he had a good time doing it. Now he's so frustrated, mainly with the misfits, that he got a bowl of cereal and went to the backyard.  Talking to the camera about alliances he said "All that's done. I don't even care who I go to F3 with anymore. The only alliance I have is with God." 

Jason walked out and asked how he was and Justin pretty much shut him down. Jason walked away and muttered "Whatever."

But, in typical Justin style, he switched to another personality and returned to the kitchen all sweetness and light. The guy's a mystery.

Esteemed Contributor

In an interesting twist this just happened in the backyard (paraphrasing)

Jason (to Justin) I was just thinking, if I come down and you go up we still vote out Danielle even if Morgan is America's nom because all that's going to show is that Morgan has no chance of winning, right?

Justin - That is the ultimate goal. I gotta get her outta here. I can't take much more of it.

Kryssie - I know. You showed great restraint tonight.

Why am I typing this out? If you have the time go to 11/13 @ 8:57PM cameras 3 & 4. It's a short conversation but it's a good thing. Happy listening!