Honored Contributor

Sunday 09/01/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Yesterday saw the POV players picked and only Holly sat out the comp. It was the hide and go seek veto comp. When the feeds came back up, Tommy had the POV and the house was destroyed. The houseguests got most of the house put back together then BB locked them upstairs for a half hour to fix what the houseguests couldn't.

Tommy's planning to use the veto on Christie and then Cliff will go up as the replacement. Jessica will be voted out 4-0 on Thursday if things go as planned.

Holly and Jackson's relationship, such as it is, is on rocky ground these days. It all kind of started a while back when Nicole (of all people) got a good zing in. Cliff pointed out that Holly was the only person in the house who hadn't gotten a punishment. Holly agreed and said that was weird and she wondered why. Nicole then said, "Being in a relationship with Jackson is punishment enough." Zing! 

Holly started to relaize that every question in the DR was about Jackson and his family and how they'd feel about her and nothing about her and her family. She was getting annoyed that despite playing a very good game, all anyone was viewing her as was part of Jackson and not an individual. At some point she called Jackson a name that most of us have called Jackson (suffice to say it's something along the line of Jack-donkey) and that annoyed him that she would disrespect him on the feeds before five million people. Simmering tension has gone on since then.

That relationship is doomed. I wouldn't be shocked to see Holly nominate and evict Jackson in the HOH comp in the double eviction if she were to win it. It would be a bold game move, but it could happen.

The rest of this week is pretty much on cruise control now. Tommy will likely use the POV to save Christie tomorrow. Cliff will go up as the pawn. Jessica will be voted out by a 4-0 vote on Thursday and then all heck will break loose in the double eviction. At this point I see Cliff, Nicole, Tommy and Christie all targeting Jackson if they win HOH. I wouldn't rule out Holly targeting Jackson. He's pretty much going to have to win POV to stay in the game past Thursday. It should be fun to watch. Getting Jackson out in a double is ideal for the house. We'll have to see if they can pull it off.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Sunday 09/01/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I think christie has nine lives.I think some how she can win this whole thing if crazy things happen.

Respected Contributor

I think the others are handing the money to Christie. I will hate it when she wins but it is their own fault.

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone see the late feeds last night? Jackson and Holly were the main attraction.He was a bully toward her

, they had it out and he slammed her with such mean words,if you can go back on the feeds its well worth watching 12:a.m. and on,he reminded me of the old Jackson and she just took it,it was like an abused wife situation,I can't describe it but yes he is a deutch bag..

Sorry to say but Holly.

has some mental problems ,she just took it and he didn't let her get a word in,she acted like an abused wife.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I think the others are handing the money to Christie. I will hate it when she wins but it is their own fault.

NICHOLE WILL WIN THIS BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO HURT HER FEELINGS.TUCKA

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched BBAD last night, and I could tell that Holly was upset about something.  But, I cannot hear well anymore, and she was whispering so low (to Tommy) that I could not hear what she was saying!!

Tommy was preparing some stuffed bell peppers (that looked yummy) and she was whispering to him.  I gathered that she was upset at Jackson.

But then, not 20 minutes later, she was sitting and chatting with Jackson as he lay in the hammock!!  So, I never did figure out what happened.  But thanks to @tucka because you explained the part that I must have missed!!!

Super Contributor

@tucka  He immediately took over the conversation, bullying and wouldn't let her get a word in. Why women who are "strong and independent " feel the need to cry about every thing instead of fighting back. I wanted to tell her to stop the crying and give him what he 

is putting out. The fact that he was called what she called him, three times, she owed him no apology .If the shoe fits , Mom ,Dad and CBS should all know. 

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention it earlier, but we have a show tonight! On tonight's show those who missed Jessica's blood-curdling scream as she fell to her death in the HOH comp can see it replayed. It was quite funny. The show will end with Jackson making his nominations. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Holly was always in Jackson's room and heard every mean word ever spoken, so she knew from the start who he was including that he had been cruel to Kat after he had relations with her.  I distincltly remember Holly joining in and putting down Kat right along with him, though she later changed her tune when Kat became smart and funny instead of dumb and tiring even referring to her as her number 2.  Gardenman had it right from the start when he said Holly was using Jackson as a meat shield. 

Honored Contributor

It's showtime. We get the typical recap and opening. Now we join the HOH comp already in progress. For those who forgot, it's the wall comp. Nicole says she wants to win. (Care to bet?) Jackson says he doesn't want to win it, but will if he has to. Christie wants Tommy to win. Cliff wants Nicole to win. Jess wants to win to make a big move. (Well, she makes a big impact when she falls.) Here comes the scream! Jess is down! BB is replaying it in slo-mo just to humiliate Jess more. Cliff's down without the drama followed by Christie. Time for our first break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!