Respected Contributor

Who watched this movie on Saturday night?   If you did, what was your opinion?

I usually love most of the Hallmark movies, but this one just did not entertain me.

The character who played the activities director just got on my nerves with every comment he made.    I did not find him appealing.  

The idea that she would prefer him over the handsome Scott Elrod was ridiculous.  

I did not find her boyfriend to be the uncaring person they implied that he was.   He seemed to treat her well, he was just an ambitious businessman.   She came across as a woman who always needed to feel that she was number one.   Every little thing upset her and she lived in constant turmoil.  

The whole premise of the movie was insipid and I can't believe I sat through two hours of this nonsense.  

That shows how much I'll endure just to watch Scott Elrod.    I sure miss him on Y&R.

Respected Contributor

My opinion is exactly the same, I love those movies but just couldn't handle more than 15 minutes of it.

Respected Contributor

This one was terrible. Story was boring. The acting was worse.

Honored Contributor

I thought you were going to tell us about your summer vacation....

Honored Contributor

I'll take a pass on that one.  The new fall movies look good, but there are some clunkers that I don't bother watching.

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  This was one movie that I did not enjoy as much as some of the others I have seen.  I seem to have some favorites with the actors used in the movies and this was not a favorite.  Hope the fall movies are better. I do enjoy the mystery ones.

Honored Contributor

I recorded it but may not watch it after reading this thread.  I usually watch all of the Hallmark movies.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I felt the same way. And it was nice to see Sadie Robertson too. 

Valued Contributor

I didn't care for SR or the other leads in this movie.  Most Hallmark movies are just quickly filmed and I believe they find actors that they can get away with paying low salaries.  Sometimes Hallmark gets luckly and the actors have real chemistry that shows in the movie and those are the ones I enjoy the most. 

Trusted Contributor

This one was a fail for me also.  No chemistry and the "Shep" character was just blah.