Honored Contributor

Suits - second show of the season

[ Edited ]

and I was so enthralled I fell asleep again. So I'm done.

Add to this - I really do not like the actress who plays Sam - never did. Seems losing Meghan Markle, as well as the actress who played Jessica and the actor who played Mike has taken the show out. I do like the character who plays Meghans dad.

Contributor

Re: Suits - second show of the season

DITTO !!!

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching a long time ago, even though I loved Harvey.  Without Mike, Jessica and Rachel there it wuldn't be enough.  I coud never tolerate Louis ......  I always felt he was such a pig.  JMO

I was going to take a peek at this season, out of curiousity, but I think I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch it, didn't watch episode 1 either.  I guess I'm done with it.  They've lost too many people and it's going to be a different show now.  A show that I am not interested in.

Honored Contributor

I did like that they actually brought in a case to work on, instead of just the partner infighting.

I like Katherine Heigl.   I hope her character will be well written.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

I really liked this show but it has taken a turn for the worst. Harvey's character has turned weak. He seems to be backing down to get along. With Mike, Rachel and Jessica gone the program has lost any appeal. I am not a fan of Kathryn Heigl. I wish they would have chosen another actress. 

Honored Contributor

I saw some of this show the other day for the first tiime and it seemed very good to me.  Love the powerful women and some of the men are easy of the eyes.  It seems like well acted program.  I will try to remember to watch next week.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I really liked this show but it has taken a turn for the worst. Harvey's character has turned weak. He seems to be backing down to get along. With Mike, Rachel and Jessica gone the program has lost any appeal. I am not a fan of Kathryn Heigl. I wish they would have chosen another actress. 

I agree that they've ruined Harvey's character and he seems weak now.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first about 4 or 5 seasons on Amazon video because I was interested in Meghan Markel, then got interested in the show. However the final 2 seasons - after Mike was caught - totally lost my interest, and this new season on TV hasn't been any better.

I did love love love Mike and Rachael's apartment after they were living together.

Respected Contributor

I also feel asleep watching this last night and finished it this morning.

Not liking this season at all, especially the Katherine Hiegl character. 

I noticed Harvey mentioned Mike quite a few times last night. I think this is the beginning of the end for Suits.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum