Respected Contributor

OK, it was raining very heavily today and after doing tons of yard work yesterday I ached all over and decided to finally binge watch Suits (I DVR everything and love to binge watch) so today was the perfect day.  I watched all except the season finale.  I am in such suspense worrying how this will turn out on this last show.  Please, please tell me  how it ends.  You won;'t ruin the surprise for me as I would rather know what happens and be prepared.  The last I saw was when Mike went to meet the DA to cut a deal and Harvey was right behind him trying to catch him before it was too late.  What happens?!  Does the jury reach a verdict?  Is Mike going to jail?  or do we have to wait until the summer to find out.

Respected Contributor

Spoiler alert

Yes, at the end, Mike is going to prison.  He made deal to save everyone - then it turned out the jury would have found him innocent!  I am sure next season will be about quickly getting him out - while he gives law advice to the inmates.

Trusted Contributor

The jury was going to return a not guilty verdict but he had already greed to a plea 2years. He was going to get married before turning himself in but t the last minute he couldn't do it. He told Rachel they could get married when he got out. Harvey drove him to jail. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

What a lousy ending!  He is found innocent after all and he signs the plea deal for nothing!?  Thank you so much for telling me this.  Now I am prepared to watch the show tomorrow without all the nail biting.  I wonder how they are going to get him out of this?  He cannot possibly go to jail, what would happen to the show's storyline?  Cannot wait to see what happens.  I love this show and the wait until summer will feel like an eternity.  

Esteemed Contributor

Also, all the office staff left the firm.  The only ones left are Jessica, Louis, Rachel and Donna and Harvey. This should be interesting to find out what happens with the firm in the summer.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

Also, all the office staff left the firm.  The only ones left are Jessica, Louis, Rachel and Donna and Harvey. This should be interesting to find out what happens with the firm in the summer.

elated:  OMG!  Now I really have to watch the ending.  I will try to watch it tomorrow morning with my cup of coffee.  Interesting to see how they are going to get Mike exonerated in addition to having to build up the firm from scratch.