I am looking for something inspiring

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggest some good TV showes for 30+ aged people

We are enjoying "B-Positive".

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggest some good TV showes for 30+ aged people

Welcome to the Forum @beautywithme.

What are your specific interests?   

Asking for TV shows for those over 30, may I assume you are under 40, a member of the Millennial generation?  You may be one of the more traditional members since you said over 30.  It would help to know.  

Nielson recently did a survey finding those on the list below are Millennial favorites.  Netflix is their favorite access for programming.  Of course, not all Millennials fall into that category.  I get Netflix with Comcast.  I don't know that any programs on the list are "inspiring," because I can't find even a few programs I'd call "inspiring, but there are some that are enjoyable. 

Comcast offers free "On Demand" movies, some excellent.  I like educational programming, so I watch History, Scientific American, National Geographic and military channels. The Weather Channel at night offers some great programming when they aren't covering disasters 24 hours a day; however, they can be very interesting, too. 

Not sure at your age you'd like old movies on TCM, but you could give them a try.  Some are inspiring.

Some of the older comedies such as The Andy Griffith Show and I love Lucy, also give us a glimpse of how Americans lived in the1950's and early 60's and are very funny for all ages, at least I found them to be when I was in my 30's.  

What you like may be very different from me, so my suggestions might not work for you. 

Here is the latest list of Millennial favorites. I don't know if all are still offered.  Programming ends, new begin that become favorites.  

1. The Office
    2. Rick & Morty
    3. Ozark
    4. The Walking Dead
    5. Outer Banks
    6. Supernatural
    7. Stranger Things
    8. Friends
    9. All American
    10. Money Heist (La Casa De Papel)
    11. Family Guy
    12. Grey’s Anatomy