Honored Contributor

For those of you still mourning the demise of The Middle, you'll be happy to know ABC has ordered a pilot that will follow Sue in her young adult life and career as she leaves Orson for the big city of Chicago ( according to TV Guide). Keep your fingers crossed!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sue Heck May Live On

[ Edited ]

Thanks, I didnt hear this.  I think it could be good.  LOVE SUE !!!!

Respected Contributor

That really was one of my favorite shows, I'll watch for Sue!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

We'll see.  It doesn't excite me.  I loved the show but the entire Heck family and how they related to each other was the big draw for me.  

Respected Contributor

I would love this, but she is married to Sean Donahue now,so he would have to come along I loved this show so much that I still tape episodes every day, and if I don't especially like one, I delete it. Honestly, I cannot see any family, except theirs, with such rude, smart mouth kids. I know, it's just a show and I warch it!

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Regular Contributor

Great News! It's the year of Sue!!!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

For those of you still mourning the demise of The Middle, you'll be happy to know ABC has ordered a pilot that will follow Sue in her young adult life and career as she leaves Orson for the big city of Chicago ( according to TV Guide). Keep your fingers crossed!

I would watch her.  Maybe other characters would make cameo appearances.

Frequent Contributor

I loved the Middle.  One of my favorite shows.  I will watch the spin off.  I wonder if her friend Brad will be on the show.

Trusted Contributor

Sue was one of my favorite characters on The Middle...I would definitely watch a spin-off show...I think it could be really good.  Love her quirky personality and never-give-up attitude! 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Is there a name to the show? thnx