Honored Contributor

I got HBO Max for a month so I could watch WW84. Watched both seasons of Succession. 

What an excellent show. The acting and the writing are both superb.

It's about a dysfunctional wealthy family's business empire and relationships. Hopefully there will be a season three.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I got HBO Max for a month so I could watch WW84. Watched both seasons of Succession. 

What an excellent show. The acting and the writing are both superb.

It's about a dysfunctional wealthy family's business empire and relationships. Hopefully there will be a season three.

Loved , Loved , Loved it. Did i say i Loved it. I tried to watch this months ago and thought it was dry and boring .Fastforward , i started watching it and was hooked. The best writing and acting on any medium. And that shock ending , my jaw hit the floor , was not expecting that all. Season 3 is in production , who knows how long it will take to hit the screens.

Honored Contributor

This is one show I wish I'd kept up with.  I actually watched the first few shows and then for some reason didn't go back to it.

The acting was good and the storyline was kinda beginning to get a little boring.  Maybe that was it?  I don't know.

Maybe sometime I'll go back to it.  I'm glad it's still being made.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

This is one show I wish I'd kept up with.  I actually watched the first few shows and then for some reason didn't go back to it.

The acting was good and the storyline was kinda beginning to get a little boring.  Maybe that was it?  I don't know.

Maybe sometime I'll go back to it.  I'm glad it's still being made.

I felt the same way the first time i tried , i think is all about our own personal timing and what we are in the mood for. The second time it just clicked. Like music , sometimes when you first listen and love something , then you are over it in a minute , then the best music is what takes more time , and you are hooked.

Trusted Contributor

Brilliant show!  I believe I read that the third season will be shown either spring or summer of this year.