Honored Contributor

The new season starts Sunday October 17 on HBO. This show grew on me, I didn't like it much at first, but now it's in my top ten shows. Last night Late Show with Stephen Colbert had the cast on (Jeremy Strong was absent), lots of cursing that was bleeped out!

Respected Contributor

i like the show, too. I would like to smack, a couple of those people, because of their quirky character! those siblings are all so different. I can't wait to see how/if they recover from season 2 cliffhanger.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 Love the show. I am counting the days.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 ...I'm eagerly looking forward to it!....Just like you, it took me a little while to really get into it, but I'm glad I stuck with it as it is an excellent series...It just gets better and better...and, Wow, that was one heck of a finale that Season 2 left us with!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

The show returned last night, OMG it is so GOOD!! What a bunch of vipers, you can't trust any one of them. What kind of father wants their children at each other's throats? Cousin Greg is still hanging in, I can't believe he and Tom haven't been kicked to the curb. I look forward to next week ( and to think I didn't like this much at first, I was wrong).

Respected Contributor

good episode! I swear the dad is schizo. Everyone is ready to throw everyone under the bus. Cousin greg tries so hard to keep up, but just misses. Tom is a jerk. Wish i had a dollar, for every time they said the "F" word!

Esteemed Contributor

Something tells me that in the end, cousin Greg will be the last man standing.

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Something tells me that in the end, cousin Greg will be the last man standing.

@patbz   I agree with you.  Everyone thinks he's this naive country bumpkin but he observes everything.   He protected himself when he was asked to shred by Tom.   I've not completed season two as yet but in the end, he will be CEO.   He makes his choices re actions based on who has the most power.  He's going to be CEO in the end.   

Honored Contributor

Another great episode last night. I can't imagine speaking to my sibling the way Roman, Shiv, and Kendall speak to one another ( Connor isn't like them). Why would Roman and Shiv show any loyalty to their father, he certainly doesn't show any loyalty to them?

Respected Contributor

daddy has the money and the power. they all hedge their bets(loyalty) until it looks like someone is on top. Greg is semi savvy and his gramps is looking out for him. OT but greg is soooo tall, compared to the rest. The step-mom is crafty, too.