Respected Contributor

Re: Subaru brings back The Barkleys CUTE COMMERCIALS

Very cute commercials!  I love all of the ones featuring animals. 

Remember the amazon commerical with the fluffy white little dog that his owner bought that little shoulder bag pouch for so that they could walk together?  Hope I explained that well.  Anyway - one of my favorites.

Also wish Walter the cat commercials would come back.  I am a big fan of walter and his person.  They are a good team.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

First of all I love the Subaru commercial, as the dog becomes distracted by the ball and wants to play with it, is how I interpreted the commercial. Which is why the dad dog just put's his head down like oh brother and goes into the house.

Anyhoo, I had the tennis ball on the cord for many years in my garage. It works like a charm. Well I purchased a new car in November. Ironically a Subaru and I no longer drive into my garage I back in, and I use my camera, so the ball was no longer needed so I cut it. (sad)

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

The part I like of the 'tennis ball' commercial is how the dog guiding the driver into the garage keeps putting his paw up to indicate to stop driving to the dog in the car.  And at the end he just puts his head down and goes into the house.  

what makes you think it's a "he" ?

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten Just a guess, I didn't 'check'.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

I laughed so hard at this one....love their dog commercials.

Also, Chewy's "The Peanut Butter Box is here"....absolutely precious.

@grandma petes 

That is absolutely my favorite commercial. 🥰

"Ralph's" accent just gets me. 😆

The two dogs in this commercial are like my two pups...big goofy food driven Buddy....and his cohort smaller sweet but serious Negrita... Buddy is Ralphie of course😄