Respected Contributor

Re: Subaru brings back The Barkleys CUTE COMMERCIALS

@grandma petes when I read this I could hear it in my head! Too cute!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can never go wrong with a Golden Retriever or a Subaru!

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

I laughed so hard at this one....love their dog commercials.

Also, Chewy's "The Peanut Butter Box is here"....absolutely precious.

@grandma petes 

That is absolutely my favorite commercial. 🥰

"Ralph's" accent just gets me. 😆

@geezerette @grandma petes 

Yes, I also love the dogs with the "Chewy Box Is Here" commercial.....I also like the Scottish Fold cat ordering her food and treats on the phone aap....SO CUTE!! Advertisers dont get it that commercials with ANIMALS ARE WINNERS! Love "Walter The Cat" too......🐶🐱and dont forget the Clydesdale horses too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@avid shopper wrote:

You can never go wrong with a Golden Retreiver or a Subaru!

@avid shopper 

I'm an animal lover, but a bit biased to cats, but love dogs too....my own fav dog was a Beagle, but friends had two Golden Retrievers and they were the sweetest nicest dogs ever, loaded with personality PLUS! ---so Im real partial to GOLDENS Heart.....

And I might add not seeing a Golden win in the Westminiser Dog Show at Madison Square Garden year after year IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!  I think the judges are biased against Goldens just because they are popular with the general public so they must consider them not elite enough for the "crown"................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Finally a commercial that you actually want to watch. 

And I like their name too, "The Barkleys". 

Thank you, Subaru.

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac 

A few weeks back, I asked my husband to put up a tennis ball so I could see it backing into the garage.

Now, every time I get in the car and see that ball, I laugh at that commercial.

Trusted Contributor

@grandma petes  the "Peanut box is here" is totally my favorite commercial....right down to the voice! 

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Esteemed Contributor

ah yes, some of my favorite commercials! Plus the Chewy commercials. They are just so much fun. 

Some commercials make me wonder what exactly it is they are advertising. The ones you mention are just fun to watch and I remember what they are advertisiing.

Respected Contributor

My favorite commercial is when the dog parents take their puppy for its first day at school. The little pup is reluctant to leave its parents but they shoo it into the school...and when their pup has gone, they kind of bow their heads and almost cry. So sweet!

Honored Contributor

I was on vacation when I saw the new Subaru one.  A friend who was with me had not seen any of the Barkley Subaru commercials and I had to explain to her about the tennis ball in the garage and the dog getting excited about it.  

I'm a cat person, but my favorite dog is the bloodhound followed closely by any K9 officer.