Honored Contributor

Re: Strange celebrity duo spotted out and about

Kim Kardashian had a grocery run with none other than David Letterman on Thursday.

The reality star, 39, was seen pushing a cart full of shopping bags from CVS/Pharmacy outside of the Calabasas store alongside the late night icon, 72. 

A film crew accompanied the famous duo as they stocked up on some essentials together.

David walked in sync with Kim, and at one point shared a moment with her as he held onto her hands, seemingly sharing some important words with her. 

It seems as though the pair had accomplished quite a bit of shopping, with Kim's cart carrying several full bags, including a plunger.

A cameraman followed the pair as they walked outside of the shop together.   

It's likely Kim was filming another segment for her upcoming appearance on David's Netflix series, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.

Stocking up! Kim Kardashian had a grocery run with none other than David Letterman on Thursday

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

It sounds like a perfect pair to me.  I am not a fan of either of them.  

Honored Contributor

I miss seeing Letterman on a regular basis.  I like beards but I wish he'd give his a serious trimming.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I miss seeing Letterman on a regular basis.  I like beards but I wish he'd give his a serious trimming.  

I loved his show, he did not suffer fools gladly.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

I loved his show, he did not suffer fools gladly.

@QVCkitty1  I miss his show also. Was always a fan.

Honored Contributor

I always go to CVS in my stilettos 👠