Esteemed Contributor

Strange case of Natalia Barnett?

I know there was a thread on this but can't find it now.  But wow, what a really weird and sad story.  I even dreamt about it last night.  People....🙄 these are unlikable in every way.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Strange case of Natalia Barnett?

@MoJoV :  Totally agree - weird. Don't know why I stuck it out but just kept thinking it would get better. I think they're all liars and disgusting. And, that makes me an idiot for losing six hours of my life I can never get back.

Honored Contributor

It's s horror stories like this that caused me to totally quit watching Discovery ID.  The daily news is bad enough without being exposed to THAT.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm not familiar with the name, but based on what @Kachina624  said I don't think I want to check it out.

Trusted Contributor

watched it today. totally disturbing. i just don't know who or what to believe. 

Trusted Contributor

That family was totally kookoo. At first it seemed like Natallia was a mentally disturbed scam artist but after watching it all you realize she wasn't.

Seemed to me that she was just a scared little girl who was treated very poorly by some very disturbed people who had no compassion. Sad

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz