Honored Contributor

This is a show on FOX cable.  I love this show.  Right now there's a guy on the show who found in a family trunk Levi jeans worth $50,000...

What are some of the stories some of you have seen on the show?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Strange Inheritance

[ Edited ]

So that others aren't confused, the show is on the Fox Business Network,  not the entertainment channel or news channel.

Honored Contributor

The one about the guy who had a huge collection of tractors and when he passed his family was shocked at how many he had and that they all were in perfectly operating condition. They auctioned most of them off and kept a couple for their dad's memorial.

Super Contributor
Spoiler

I like the young woman who inherited her father's junk yard.  The final scene showed how she and her mother had transformed it for her wedding!

Honored Contributor

Sounds like an interesting show...will have to look it up.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

This is a show on FOX cable.  I love this show.  Right now there's a guy on the show who found in a family trunk Levi jeans worth $50,000...

What are some of the stories some of you have seen on the show?

@Annabellethecat66  I'm trying to figure out how you would know that Levi jeans were worth $50,000.  If I found jeans I would donate them.  How did the guy find out they were valuable??

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

This show has people behind the scenes and all they do is research on various things people write in about.  

Watch the show.  It has some fun and amazing things on it.  There is a guy who MINES (yes, mines) for jeans especially and other old, old clothes.  There's real money in it.

The Levi company was going to pay him $ for them but he said it wasn't enough.  Then the guy who mines for the clothes said he'd give him $30,000 for the jeans.

@NickNack Go here:  (click) it's on youtube...you can watch several shows.... just take your cursor and click.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrBT72WfP9ZU7wAwVtXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvb...

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Annabellethecat66.  I'll look up the show and record it.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I hope you're not one of those people who are afraid to click on things?  I just clicked back to check on it.  But if you want to do it another way....OK.

There are various episodes on the one I posted.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I hope you're not one of those people who are afraid to click on things?  I just clicked back to check on it.  But if you want to do it another way....OK.

There are various episodes on the one I posted.

@Annabellethecat66  I wasn't afraid to click on it.  I just don't like to watch shows on my computer.  I'm always wanting to stop and do something in the middle of it.  I searched on my TV and have a couple of episodes set to record.  It sounds interesting.

-Henry David Thoreau