Honored Contributor

Watched part of it. Very disappointing.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Valued Contributor

Very disappointed as well.  It was something they threw together at the last minute.  The production value was awful.  I was flipping between this and Shawshank Redemption. Shawshank won out in the end.  

If you have it taped, tape over it. 

Helen852
Honored Contributor

I thought it was kind of fun. 

Honored Contributor

I was also underwhelmed. 

Respected Contributor

Missed it, too.  Grew up on soaps.  My first crush was Blackie Parrish on "GH" !!!

Trusted Contributor

Watched it. It was okay. I found the narrative about strengthening women and reflecting current events interesting. I watched All My Children from the very first episode. It was novel at that time. The commuter lounge at my college was full from 1-2 PM weekdays.

The nostalgia element got to me. I remembered watching with my grandmother and mother, happy times.

I enjoyed seeing the celebrities now and from then. I was disappointed that there was no mention of Dark Shadows, another college favorite. And I was REALLY disappointed not to see clips of Dr. Noah Drake!

Valued Contributor

My mom watched all the old soap...Edge of Night, Search for Tomorrow and General Hospital.  My favorite was Another World. Not much mention of that one. Too bad.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Watched part of it. Very disappointing.

-----------------

I watched it off and on.  Not thrilled either!!!

Honored Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

Very disappointed as well.  It was something they threw together at the last minute.  The production value was awful.  I was flipping between this and Shawshank Redemption. Shawshank won out in the end.  

If you have it taped, tape over it. 

That was my impression also.

Honored Contributor

I recorded it and did delete.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.