Honored Contributor

Re: Still Trying to Embrace NCIS without Gibbs

I think they have to make Gary Cole a stonger presence.  Bringing in pastries seems lame.  Every single character except McGee has been replaced, now that I think about it.  Oh, the guy in autopsy.  And I've always smiled when I see this gorgeous Hispanic guy is named "Wilmer."  Hate to lose him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have only watched this show a few times, I catch reruns when I am trying to find something to watch.  I have to admit I watch a few minutes and I am hooked into watching the whole episode. It is a really good show.  Now after saying this I do understand how in some shows if a strong character leaves it is very difficult to get use to another.  I am loyal to my shows lol.  I know what I am going to say may be comparing apples to oranges because I am talking about a comedy but when they changed Darrins on Bewitched I tried to watch the new Darrin and I could not, to this day I just cannot get in to the new one.  Good grief they changed to voice of Barney on the Flintsones at one point I can't watch those either lol  I may be too over the top lol.  

Have a nice day everyone

Honored Contributor

I was a fan when Tony Dinozzo, Kate, Abby, etc were there.  Stayed through until Ziva left.   

The agents aren't interchangeable and Mark Harmon won't be able to keep this show going unless he stays in it, at least part time.   Well, he put in a lot of years, and has made a ton of money, so maybe he is just tired and done with it.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have only watched this show a few times, I catch reruns when I am trying to find something to watch.  I have to admit I watch a few minutes and I am hooked into watching the whole episode. It is a really good show.  Now after saying this I do understand how in some shows if a strong character leaves it is very difficult to get use to another.  I am loyal to my shows lol.  I know what I am going to say may be comparing apples to oranges because I am talking about a comedy but when they changed Darrins on Bewitched I tried to watch the new Darrin and I could not, to this day I just cannot get in to the new one.  Good grief they changed to voice of Barney on the Flintsones at one point I can't watch those either lol  I may be too over the top lol.  

Have a nice day everyone

@sunshine 919 

That's funny--but I do know what you mean.😉

Valued Contributor

I've always read that this is the number 1 rated show and most watched on tv.

Personally, I don't know anyone who watches it, me included.