Honored Contributor

Re: Steve Hilton Gets A New Show on Fox News

@just bee wrote:

@momtochloe

YOU RULE!!!

Oh goodness @just bee you are most welcome as I was intrigued myself so I hope you enjoy the recipe! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@momtochloe

YOU RULE!!!

Oh goodness @just bee you are most welcome as I was intrigued myself so I hope you enjoy the recipe! . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe

If I don't, there's always a good use for vermouth. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I emailed Better-half the recipe and he noticed this immediately.  Should be bouquet garni -- not garnish.

He's still skeptical, but I say it's worth a try.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@momtochloe

I emailed Better-half the recipe and he noticed this immediately.  Should be bouquet garni -- not garnish.

He's still skeptical, but I say it's worth a try.

Tee hee @just bee this made me laugh as I noticed it too . . . it's one of Ina Gartner's favorite flavorings . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks, sweet mtc, for posting recipe!  I noticed that typo in the recipe too, just bee, but I think (will have to check) that ol' Steve said it correctly, if am remembering right.

I like that whole 'old world' thing of separating the broth, making rice, and serving the vegetables in a bowl for people to select. A bit more work, but...   Then people can customize their 'soup' as preferred.  It was fun that he said he served it to P.M. David Cameron...

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Thanks, sweet mtc, for posting recipe!  I noticed that typo in the recipe too, just bee, but I think (will have to check) that ol' Steve said it correctly, if am remembering right.

I like that whole 'old world' thing of separating the broth, making rice, and serving the vegetables in a bowl for people to select. A bit more work, but...   Then people can customize their 'soup' as preferred.  It was fun that he said he served it to P.M. David Cameron...

@Oznell

I did watch the video and Steve got it right. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm actually watching the show right now.  Started a little slow--  Hilton said he felt compelled to cover the London attacks.  But he did have very thoughtful guests, including a congressman from Silicon Valley...

I would describe it as a more cerebral show than one usually sees on cable or network news.  But too sedate.  Steve Hilton seemed uncharacteristically a little nervous and is still finding his "rhythm".

Too much talky-headedness, Steve, for a proponent of "positive populism".   Shake it up a bit!   Maybe have a segment making your famous Hungarian chicken soup next time...

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

I'm actually watching the show right now.  Started a little slow--  Hilton said he felt compelled to cover the London attacks.  But he did have very thoughtful guests, including a congressman from Silicon Valley...

I would describe it as a more cerebral show than one usually sees on cable or network news.  But too sedate.  Steve Hilton seemed uncharacteristically a little nervous and is still finding his "rhythm".

Too much talky-headedness, Steve, for a proponent of "positive populism".   Shake it up a bit!   Maybe have a segment making your famous Hungarian chicken soup next time...

Gah!  I was too busy watching reruns of Flea Market Flip and Shark Tank and missed it . . . . set a reminder for later this evening, thanks for the reminder @Oznell!

Honored Contributor

🤐

Honored Contributor

🤐