Respected Contributor

I keep reading articles that his wife is pregnant.

I wonder who the father is?

Esteemed Contributor

His Instagram story says his wife's 4th child is not his and they have

separated. I read about this yesterday. They were married 23 years.

Esteemed Contributor

Pulled it up, this was Steve's message @KarenQVC 

images.jpeg.jpg

Honored Contributor

I wonder if she was caught with someone or if he got a vasectomy and didn't mention it to her. 

Well, okay, there are other possibilities. 

Respected Contributor

To me, it seems a bit tacky to publish personal dirty laundry like that about the mother of his children.  Just say you're separated due to the usual, "irreconcilable diffeences" & then, just shut up.

Super Contributor

@aubnwa01 I know what you mean. Trying to see the bigger picture & I'm guessing they were already somewhat quietly separated & then she announced she was expecting & then he was getting hate mail like "how could you leave your wife when she is pregnant?"

Who knows? 

A real life soap opera. Poor guy!

Respected Contributor

I don't keep up with the guy & never cared for him when he was on Y&R, so didn't know if it had been revealed that she was pregnant.  All I've heard is his side of it that's been in the media today.  Maybe, they should have made it known that they were separated before the pregnancy news came out?  I just don't care for folks airing their dirt in public, I guess!

Honored Contributor

Oh, I don't think this was an amicable split.  It's my guess that she cheated on him and got pregnant.   Took him by surprise.

He's betrayed and angry, and decides enough is enough.  Of course, any man leaving a woman while she's pregnant will be looked down upon by some, and he doesn't feel he should be made to look like the bad guy in this breakup.

So, now he has said why he's leaving, and many men will have sympathy for him.    

I bet he's really angry.   JMO, of course.

Respected Contributor
She announced the pregnancy on social media. It was likely followed by a lot of congratulations to him so he wanted the record set straight. Always thought they were a happy couple, guess we never know. Feel for their three children.
Honored Contributor

One has to wonder about this guy. He lost his job because he refused to get vaccinated and now this rude post. I wouldn't want to be married to him either.