Esteemed Contributor

Maybe "the mother of his children" should of treated him with respect. Go ahead Steve and put the truth out there. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Who are these people? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Steve Burton

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Who are these people? 

I think Steve Burton was on General Hospital for a long time

Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Maybe "the mother of his children" should of treated him with respect. Go ahead Steve and put the truth out there. 

Or, maybe both of them should've acted like adults & thought of how this would impact their kids before they started airing this stuff in the tabloids.  No wonder some kids of Hollywood folks turn out so messed up....

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Nancy Drew 

ITA ... the wife was the cheater and she made the pregnancy public.  Steve has a right to defend himself with the inevitable questions about why he's leaving his wife while she's pregnant.  

Respected Contributor

I don't blame him. She was obviously up to something with her announcement even if it was just being a jerk. He didn't say anything nasty about her.

Respected Contributor
I think these social media play-by-plays are nuts, but If she's flapping her gums about it online, and he's getting beaucoups congrats....

In any event, you're married until you're not, so this is, indeed, a soap opera.

What worries you masters you.