Honored Contributor

Re: Steel Magnolias

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes, there are two CMT channels......one is CMT and one is CMT MUSIC. i get both channels with my comcast subscription.

Sun, they want to charge me extra $10 per month to get that CMT channel and a sports channel that come in a pkg together, I said no way! Especially now that Nashville is over, and that was also aired on TV Land. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Clairee : And I can also report that a mysterious car is parked in her driveway at least once a week...

Ouiser: There. My secrets out. I'm having an affair with a Mercedes Benz!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes, there are two CMT channels......one is CMT and one is CMT MUSIC. i get both channels with my comcast subscription.

Sun, they want to charge me extra $10 per month to get that CMT channel and a sports channel that come in a pkg together, I said no way!1 Especially now that Nashville is over, and that was also aired on TV Land. 

@Shelbelle 

we get it because we have a sports package included in our comcast. i know, they love to nickel and dime us to death. dont even get me started on what they charge for the boxes! Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Clairee: "The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize."

You beat me to it @sunshine45 .  Was gonna post this line!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Sun, they want to charge me extra $10 per month to get that CMT channel and a sports channel that come in a pkg together, I said no way!1 Especially now that Nashville is over, and that was also aired on TV Land. 

@Shelbelle 

we get it because we have a sports package included in our comcast. i know, they love to nickel and dime us to death. dont even get me started on what they charge for the boxes! Smiley Wink

You better believe it, we were paying 1.99 for the adapter boxes, now a whopping 6.99, Comcast just had a nationwide increase. 

Respected Contributor
Such a good movie!

My favorite line was spoken by Clairee, "If you can't say anything nice about anybody, come sit by me."

😄😄😄
Honored Contributor

"It's like two pigs fighting under a blanket."

"I haven't left the house without lycra on these thighs since I was 14."  "You were brought up right."

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I can jog all the way to Texas and back, but my daughter can't!

Pink-its my signature color!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Still have my VHS tape of this wonderful movie. 

"If you can't say something nice then come sit by me." Also,

"He's a real gentleman, I bet he takes the dishes out of the sink before he p  es in it."

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."