Honored Contributor

Re: Station 19/Greys Crossover 11/11/ 21 Spoilers !!!

As often as they appear to cross these two over, ostensibly to boost ratings for Station 19, it might make more sense to just combine the shows into a single show... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Tique Thank you!  I really like Ben and so I tried to watch Station 19 when it first came on, but I just really disliked most of the cast/characters.  I have usually tried to watch the crossovers they've had, but still dislike the people and get really annoyed because they're never much of a crossover!  I will try to find a way to watch the end like you suggest.

Honored Contributor

Station 19 and Grey's Anatomy seem like they have a crossover event every week. Law & Order SVU and Law & Order Organized Crime have a lot of crossover events too. 

Honored Contributor

Also famous for crossovers are the Chicago shows. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lkat wrote:

I DVR Grey's but really don't like Station 19.  Can someone tell me if I really need to watch Station 19 for the story?  I know the last time they had a crossover at the beginning of the season it was a waste because there was nothing that happened on Station 19 that I needed to know to understand the Grey's episode.

Thanks!

You Can also read the online summary for Station 19, I often do that when I need some clarification on a show I watched. Station 19 has really grown on me, I like it!!  Very emotional show last nite. 

Honored Contributor

Chandra Wilson has to be one the best actresses on TV, She has been amazing since Greys first began. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Chandra Wilson has to be one the best actresses on TV, She has been amazing since Greys first began. 

@Shelbelle I agree, its high time she gets nominated for and wins an Emmy or Golden Globe!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle I agree, its high time she gets nominated for and wins an Emmy or Golden Globe!

Been nom 4 times for an Emmy, but she has won a SAG Award. 

Super Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@lkat wrote:

I DVR Grey's but really don't like Station 19.  Can someone tell me if I really need to watch Station 19 for the story?  I know the last time they had a crossover at the beginning of the season it was a waste because there was nothing that happened on Station 19 that I needed to know to understand the Grey's episode.

Thanks!

@lkat  from reading the above it sounds like your feelings about S19 mirror mine. Here's my suggestion: If you can, watch the last five minutes or so of that show. You will see the valiant efforts of Dr. Ben Warren [husband of Dr. Miranda Bailey] trying desperately to save his friend who was one of the few likeable people. Other than that there is no reason to watch. Grey's picks up with their arrival at Sloan Memorial. If you have a question "@" me and I will answer you.

@Tique  Thanks for your response as I could have written @lkat's post. Just haven't been able to get interested in S19.

Respected Contributor

I watched the two shows yesterday and it was a real tear jerker.  I think the child should be with the grandparents and I think he has a sister too.  However, his wishes were to go with Ben and Miranda so he must have had his reasons.  Hope it was in writing.  It seemed on the last show that the grandmother was babysitting the child so she must be close to her. Just did not make sense taking the child to Miranda.  Also it is likely they will bring the mother back into the equation too....