Honored Contributor

Tonight is the finale, seeing the promo it looks like Star goes into labor ( the actress is really pregnant). Star has said the Caucasian guy is the baby daddy, but who else thinks the baby comes out just a wee bit darker than she expected ( possibly Noah's baby)?!!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

but who else thinks the baby comes out just a wee bit darker than she expected ( possibly Noah's baby)?!!

*raising hand*

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Just curious if anyone is still watching this show ( I watch but prefer Empire)?

Honored Contributor

*raising hand*

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac, I guess it's just the two of us! The promos for the show kind of gave away what happened, it wasn't a surprise. I don't know if you watch Empire, but are we suppose to think who we saw in the hospital is in the casket, or are they just trying to throw us off course?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

No it was no surprise.  Art imitates life.  Not only is Star pregnant in real life, her husband is AA. Smiley Very Happy

I was surprised though to see that the woman that killed Broady is back! Smiley Surprised

And the biggest surprised for me is that Carlotta's father is played by Ben Vereen!!!!  faint.gifHe is soooooo unrecognizable.

Empire-never missed an episode!

See my response in the Empire posting.