Respected Contributor

Stanley Tucci back on CNN

[ Edited ]

Just a heads up Stanley Tucci is back with his show on Italy. Last season was excellent, it took you places you would never see on a tour. It is on Sunday night, not sure of the time. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Stanley Tucci back on CNN

Delayed until the Spring. 

Esteemed Contributor

I loved that series. Now someone else should do France. It borders so many other countries that there is a diversity in the cuisine most of us aren't aware of. Then, of course, there's the magnificence of French cuisine itself...the quality of ingredients, preparation, presentation, etc.,etc. If a host cannot be found, I volunteer, no salary needed (LOL).

Respected Contributor

@Vivian   I watch Rick Steves on PBS.  He has lots of travel shows for all over Europe.  

I got hooked on his shows, and my sister and I took one of his "best of Europe" tours and loved seeing many of the places that he showcases on his shows.

I haven't watched Stanley Tucci, maybe I should take a look, since I love hearing about local cuisine. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I missed that but heard about it...my neighbor was watching it.

I'd love to see last season...does it stream anywhere?

I guess I should check YouTube, and On Demand..did it have a name to the series? Tks.

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Vivian   I watch Rick Steves on PBS.  He has lots of travel shows for all over Europe.  

I got hooked on his shows, and my sister and I took one of his "best of Europe" tours and loved seeing many of the places that he showcases on his shows.

I haven't watched Stanley Tucci, maybe I should take a look, since I love hearing about local cuisine. 

One morning recently I happened to see RS's Northern Ireland (Ireland is on my bucket list) ...and it was so interesting. I need to check out his website and other episodes.

That "best of Europe" tour also sounds interesting...this may seem dumb to say, but I'm guessing it was a "live" travel tour...not virtual, yes? (with so many things available virtually now, you just never know.)

Esteemed Contributor

I would love for CNN to find other personable knowledgeable hosts to do shows similar to Tuccis about French, German and Spanish cuisine (for starters); I love all European cuisines!
Honored Contributor

@patbz  I agree.  I love that CNN is choosing to produce this type of programming.