Respected Contributor

Re: 'Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy' - Columnist Brilliantly Captures My Stan/Italy Joy

I love this series!  I was so disappointed when it wasn't on Sunday.  I guess I have to wait for series 2.  Stanley Tucci is a great host as well.  Amazing that he can be so lean and eat all that - just a lucky metabolism!

Honored Contributor

Re: 'Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy' - Columnist Brilliantly Captures My Stan/Italy Joy

absolutely love this show. my daughter is a HUGE stanley tucci fan and follows him on all social media. she particularly enjoys his cocktail videos and makes one when she watches this show. she got me into it. we heard that there will be another season of the show? have they said where he will be in italy?

my daughter (also a foodie and food/wine/cocktail blogger) spent six months in italy as an exchange student and was supposed to be there again for six months during 2020, but covid struck and it wasnt to be......and she was so disappointed.

the show ALWAYS makes me hungry!!!!!  Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@golding76  Tucci is a great actor....I suggest his moviel, BIG NIGHT, which is also about food is one the best movies i have seen.

Honored Contributor

I have been watching this since the first episode.  I absolutely love it.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe there are 20 provinces in Italy so that's at least 3 seasons of Tucci's show (Yea!).

Honored Contributor

Has anyone posted this news? (It is a bit dated, but it is happy news for those enmeshed in the beauty and joy of this series.)

CNN Picks Up ‘Stanley Tucci: Searching For Italy’ For Second Season

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@golding76  Tucci is a great actor....I suggest his moviel, BIG NIGHT, which is also about food is one the best movies i have seen.

@tobes 

One of my all-time favorite scenes in film history is the making of eggs at the end of Big Night (1996).  I could watch it over and over again and it never loses its magic.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~